InterNACHI now offers the Ultimate Ride-Along.... for free.

Come to the InterNACHI House of Horrors and inspect it. It has thousands of defects you might not see during an entire career in the home inspection business. You’ll be accompanied by InterNACHI instructor Kenton Shepard, you’ll get to try out all sorts of equipment and tools, you’ll generate your own inspection report, and you’ll have it reviewed. You can then go back and do it again. This is almost a hyper inspection that will take you all day.

• On a typical ride-along, you might inspect a home that has very few defects.
  • On a typical ride-along, you only get to try-out the equipment and tools the inspector owns.
  • On a typical ride-along, you might be with an inspector who isn’t a good instructor and doesn’t explain everything.
  • On a typical ride-along, neither of you might find some defects.
  • On a typical ride-along, the inspector suffers from a conflict of interest in that he/she likely doesn’t want to train a future competitor.
  • On a typical ride-along, the inspector likely won’t permit you to take all the time you need.
  • On a typical ride-along, the inspector likely won’t permit you to generate your own inspection report.
  • On a typical ride-along, the inspector may not want to take time to review your inspection report.
  • On a typical ride-along, you likely have to pay the inspector.

Get a real ride-along, the Ultimate Ride-Along, www.nachi.org/school

That’s pretty cool…next time i’m in colorado.

Nice.

Nick, this is awesome!!

Im planning to head down there next year. Debating on driving or flying. I would be leaving pretty much from Detroit Mi as Windsor Ontario is right across the river.

But doesn’t Kenton live in Mexico?

How does that work?

But yes, a trip to the House of Horrors is in my plans.