ISN makes InterNACHI members a promise and offers them an awesome deal.

Nick,

It was great to see you in Dallas last week.

As we discussed we DO NOT sell anybody’s data or personal information here at ISN! We are very proud of this fact.

Having a multi-inspector firm for 15 years I understand your concern. All of my inspectors were InterNACHI members, and I would not put myself or my company in a negative position in the eyes of my peers.

Here is the link to our ISN user agreement for your review http://inspectionsupport.net/vendor/privacy

As we discussed in Dallas I am happy to offer all InterNACHI members a special sign up bonus:

FREE setup, which includes creating their unique ISN. Loading in their logo, agreements, and their agent and agencies list if they have them.
InterNACHI members will also receive 90 days FREE and can cancel any time. We also do free personal webinar training’s with each user if desired.
If they want to give us a try here is the link to sign up. http://www.nachi.org/isn.htm

If they want to spend the time to really understand the power of ISN here is the long overview video: https://s3.amazonaws.com/isn-videos/ISN_Extended_Overview_Video-1080HD/ISN_Extended_Overview_Video-1080HD.html

If your members call, make sure they mention that they want the “InterNACHI Special” and I’ll personally make sure they are treated well.

With Respect

Dan Huber
President/CEO
Inspection Support Network

Toll Free: (855) CALL-ISN

Need help right away? Email our Support Team at help@inspectionsupport.net ( or visit: http://help.inspectionsupport.net )

You really can’t turn this one down. Try it for 90 days for free. Cancel anytime.

I would appreciate if any ISN users would chime in on this thread with their thoughts about ISN.

Anyone who tries it for 90 day’s will most likely end up being a permanent user.

The ISN is an awesome tool.

Thanks Kevin.

Can any other ISN users chime in please?

Bravo.

The day will come … and is coming … where legitimate vendors (and home inspectors) will want to put this claim up front and make this promise an important part of their marketing.

Congratulations, Nick. This is a really good start. Keep up the good work.

Nick … does this “integration” that Thornberry is talking about mean that he gets personal client data from ISN? I would ask him directly, but I would like to have a truthful answer.

I have been using ISN for about 4 years now. I would not be able to function without it! It keeps me organized, sends out agreements and reports, helps with financial and agent stats, sends out email reminders and followups, sends SMS reminders, schedules inspections from my website, and much much more. And their customer service is absolutely amazing. There is always someone to answer questions on their live chat.

Try the 90 day trial. You’ll be hooked!

ISN ROCKS, not only does it keep your schedule straight, it puts a lot of marketing on auto pilot, and a whole lot more. And talk about customer service, they are all over it.:smiley:

I love ISN for a multitude of reasons, the automatic emailing system, the way they keep track of where my clients are coming from, such as agent referrals, viewed website etc…

I love how every thing is right there, you type in the address to the house and you have a map with the directions right there you have a button you can click on to view the house on Zillow.

Of course you have your calendars so you know when you are available to schedule.

You can print out your weekly, monthly, yearly reports of inspections or of money that came in and so much more.

You’re incredible. Thanks for ruining a good thread. Again.

I see whyyou would feel that way, but there are many more inspectors who do NOT provide private client data to lead brokers in exchange for 90 day warranties, etc. They can appreciate the position of ISN to avoid that model.

This “promise” they made is the topic of this thread. It’s in the title. I hope you don’t mind if I discuss the topic of the thread, but even if you do … so what?

I see whyyou would feel that way, but there are many more inspectors who do NOT provide private client data to lead brokers in exchange for 90 day warranties, etc. They can appreciate the position of ISN to avoid that model.

This “promise” they made is the topic of this thread. It’s in the title. I hope you don’t mind if I discuss the topic of the thread, but even if you do … so what?

Hi James,
To be very clear ISN does not share data. IF you want to use other services we will forward the data needed to them(with your approval only) so you do not have to re-type the same information all over again. If you do not want to connect to other products such as Nathans that is your choice and NO data will go anywhere.
I hope that answers your questions sir!

The best company I have had the pleasure working with since I entered into this business in 2002. My business would suffer without the ISN. Give it a try…you will not regret it!

Kevin

It does, Dan. Thanks. And thanks for pointing out your care and attention to the value of client privacy.

ISN is something I implemented early in my career and I am so thankful I did. Do not wait until your busy and figure out you need the kind of help that ISN offers.

Take the 90 days and implement it, and raise your price a few bucks an inspection and it pays for itself.

As I have stated in other threads this is the best investment in my company I’ve made next to NACHI membership .
For all the reasons above as well as the many report options and the customer service is crazy good.

I’m booking appointments when I’m out playing on the farm, my agents are loving it and the payments I’m now getting before the inspections are a bonus.

Get the free offer, watch the videos and then call them and they will set up a phone conf, capture your computer and have you up and running in a short time.

You will look much more professional and the clients and referral agents will quickly notice.

I actually bumped my fees when I implemented and am the busiest I’ve ever been.

This month is my 1 year anniversary in business and this far in fen and march I have had my busiest months. Without ISN I would never be able to communicate and manage the flow like I do… Been asked twice this week if I hired office help… I just smile and say… Yep and she works 24/7 without a complaint or mistake …

Dan has permitted me access to everything I’ve asked of him. I am now personally convinced that your client data goes only where you instruct him to send it, and nowhere else.

I recommend that every InterNACHI member take Dan up on his InterNACHI special offer and try ISN for free for 90 days.