New membership benefit: Free discount gift cards for all your clients.

These will increase the value proposition of your inspection services and your clients will love it!

A couple years ago, InterNACHI released its SUPER DEALS section to the membership benefits page. Since then, I’ve been using them more and more. In 2015, me and my family saved thousands of dollars personally thanks to InterNACHI. That’s thousands of dollars in my pocket personally… thanks to InterNACHI.

Many of these deals are exclusive and unbeatable. Some are utterly insane.

Now 99% of the offers are not ones I use. But I notice the deals on stuff I already use, and I save money… crazy money. Your clients can now save money too on more than 289,000 products and services.

And this year we released a new InterNACHI’s iPhone app so that your clients can get savings within five miles of where they are at work, at home, or on the go!

We even set up an inspection-related domain for your clients to go to: www.GiftsFromYourInspector.com There is no charge.

Here is the product: Gifts from Your Inspector Cards (pack of 50) – Inspector Outlet And yes, even the gift cards are free, so order yours now.

1 Like

Merry Christmas

Cool beans

Thanks Nick!

Nick, this is awesome! Thank you!

Great

Thanks nick!

Nice

Thanks

Chuck Evans
Stagecoach, TX

Thanks

Thanks Nick

Thanks!
Geff Spry
Seattle Wa.

Thanks Nick.

Thank You

Where is the Android app.Chris thinks everyone likes i phone .

You can access it after you register.

How wrong he is

Incredible! Thanks Nick!!

I tried to sign up for the gift card said my email address is not valid tried various times

You can’t sign up with your email. You have to register using your organization registration code. It is given to you when you register here: www.giftsfromyourinspector.com