Another great NACHI member discount from Queensboro.

Take 5% Off Your First Order at Queensboro.com

Wilmington, NC – The Queensboro Shirt Company, a leading provider of custom logo shirts, hats, bags and accessories, is pleased to announce a special offer for members of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI). For a limited time, NACHI members will be able to enjoy 5% off their entire first order, regardless of order size.** That’s right - if you place your first order by July 31, we’ll automatically deduct 5% from your order total.

In addition to giving you 5% off your entire order, we’ll embroider your standard-size logo on each item for no additional charge. We’ll also set that logo up and not charge you a dime.

We take the worry out of the ordering process by giving you, at your request, a complimentary logo evaluation. It’s just one of the ways that we work to make sure all your Queensboro surprises are pleasant ones. However, if you do happen to encounter an unpleasant surprise, we’ve got you covered.

Our industry-unique, ironclad Unconditional Ten-Year Guarantee comes with every product you order. If you’re not happy with anything you receive from us, for any reason, we’ll replace it or refund your money. It’s that simple.

We’ll let you sample Queensboro quality by ordering just four items. You don’t even have to order four of the same item. You can mix and match among any of the items you find on our website to meet that low minimum. We do have one exception to that policy. Due to special processing requirements for hats, we do require a four-hat minimum. However, we’ll never ask you to order hundreds of one item to get our best price.

To take advantage of this special offer, NACHI members are encouraged to visit us at http://www.queensboro.com/nachi77. In order to receive the 5% discount on your first order, members must use the link as provided.

The Queensboro Shirt Company was founded in 1982 and is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, low cost embroidered apparel and accessories. In 2007, Queensboro launched a new service which provides customers with direct-to-garment digital printing of logos, photos and more. Queensboro offers low 4-piece order minimums, free embroidery and digital printing of standard-sized logos and images, and an industry-unique Unconditional Ten-Year Guarantee on every product sold.

** This limited-time 5% discount will be applied at checkout and only applies to merchandise ordered. It does not apply to sales tax, shipping, rush fees, or any other special requirements that may be needed to fill your order.

I have had Queensboro shirts with logos for years, they are the best I have ever found and reasonably priced.

I just want to say that I’m very happy with the (2nd order) shirts I’ve ordered from Queensboro.

On my first order I had requested 4 T-shirts, but they weren’t the greatest looking T-shirts. The embroidered logo was fantastic looking but not applied to a T-shirt. After the first wash they didn’t look professional enough for me to wear, so I decided to toss them. I didn’t like the wrinkles and they shrunk a bit. Not my style.

On my second order (of 4) I ordered the short sleeved washed denim. Now these are the best I’ve seen in a while. I’m very impressed with the quality of the material and the embroidery that was applied to these shirts. I highly recommend anyone ordering from Queensboro to stay away from the T-shirts and spend a little more money on quality. You’ll be very satisfied with the results.

Here’s one of my shirts…

That figures…the image upload feature is not working. I’ll post the pics when this feature is corrected.

I’m another satisfied Queensboro customer. :cool:

The image upload feature does not operate here…so I posted my images (and re-posted) here.