Smart Leveler offers an InterNACHI discount code.

The Smart Leveler is now only $299.50 for InterNACHI members which is $50 off our regular price of $349.50.

Use the promo code: “InterNACHI” without the quotation marks.

This promotion won’t run long so act now.

smartleveler.jpg

Still waiting for them to come through on the promise to upgrade the older units that have all of the problems with bubbles at a discount back when they were DLS. Haven’t used mine in years because I spent more time purging, flushing and filling it and disposing of old antifreeze than using it. My experience with the product and vendor followup has been less than stellar.

Seems there was an incident where the owner posted a false negative review about John Onofrey because he didn’t like what John said about his product. It’s all right there in the threads.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with Chuck. I bought two as backups (we use ziplevels). I got rid them a couple months after I got them due to the archaic method of zeroing the reader (with a screwdriver), one would thing it wouldn’t that hard to add a button to zero the digital reader. The guys I sold them to tell me bubbles keep forming in the lines and they are purging the units all the time. I wouldn’t recommend this…

1 Like

This literally just happened to me. I posted a fair and honest Youtube review of the Smart Level after not finding anything online and wishing someone had posted a review before I had ordered one, and the owner literally tracked down my personal business (from using my personal customer data with his company) and wrote a revenge review of my personal business on my Google, Facebook, and Yelp pages. Then, he emailed me telling me if I don’t take down my review he will post a video review of me. I was floored. I couldn’t believe the guy did this. I also now know why few reviews exist out there. He threatens people who post reviews.

Believe it or not, NACHI is actually having him on a speaker panel on Jan 22.

1 Like

The above reviews are why Nick sys it is the inspectors job to vet the vendor BEFORE purchasing their product or service.

1 Like