Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Special Deals for InterNACHI Inspectors This forum is a place for InterNACHI home inspectors and vendors to post special discounts and exclusive offers. This forum is publicly visible, but only InterNACHI home inspectors can enjoy the discounts. You must have vendor membership status to post on InterNACHI's deals forum. To become an vendor member, apply today.

Old 2/5/19, 1:35 PM
Active Poster

Default Supplemental health, dental, vision, critical illness insurance through InterNACHI.

InterNACHI is pleased to announce that we have teamed up with villaNOVA Insurance Partners to deliver and manage a comprehensive and exclusive benefits package for its members! This includes dental, vision, critical illness, and whole life insurance!

New laws that became effective in 2019 allow association members to band together for insurance purposes to get the same benefits as large employer groups.

Open enrollment ends on Feb 21st. Existing InterNACHI® members MUST enroll by 2/21/19 to qualify for guarantee issue coverage.

We have the best members, and they deserve the best coverage. For more details on rates and how to enroll, visit: InterNACHI: Int'l Association of Certified Home Inspectors

Note: If you apply during this open enrollment period, you get guaranteed issue insurance, regardless of your health circumstance.
Need a home inspection in Nevada? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Nevada certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 2/5/19, 4:39 PM
Certified Master Inspector

Default Re: Supplemental health, dental, vision, critical illness insurance through InterNACH

Thank you so much Nick.

Nobody protects your biggest financial investment like the KING of Home Inspections!
Michael Altizer, Certified Master Inspector®
http://commercial-property-inspector.com
DOWNLOAD MY FREE BOOK
AHIT Certified Inspector
Infrared Certified Thermographer
25+ Years combined Experience in Home Inspections, Construction, Remodeling and Repair.

Inspecting Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Floyd County, Giles County, Montgomery County, Pulaski County and Radford City.
Old 2/5/19, 6:41 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Default Re: Supplemental health, dental, vision, critical illness insurance through InterNACH

Thanks Nick!

Homeguard Home Inspection
Serving all of Nassau and Suffolk County
Long Island NY
631-606-0095
Long Island Home Inspections
Suffolk County Home Inspections
Nassau County Home Inspections
Old 2/20/19, 10:05 PM

Send a message via ICQ to kshepard

Has anyone signed up for the supplemental insurance? What do you think?

Kenton Shepard, CMI Inspector/Instructor

Designer/Builder: House of Horrors 1&2
Author: InterNACHI Narrative Library

Old 2/21/19, 9:32 AM

Tried to but the link/portal did not work.

"Be Proud of Your Home, Go With Pride!"
'Not just a Home Inspection, but an Education'

Pride Property Inspections provides professional Home Inspections throughout Tucson and Southern Arizona including Pima, Cochise, Pinal, Santa Cruz, Graham counties.

Old 2/21/19, 9:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jfunderburk

Whole life insurance is the WORST financial product out there. It's the payday lender for the middle class. "100% of the time it sucks!"

YouTube

You don't need gimmick insurance like dental or vision, cancer insurance, kidney failure insurance, etc. Get 10-12 times your income in term life insurance (that covers cancer, kidney failure, etc. if you die from it).

Have health insurance (that covers cancer, kidney failure, etc.).

Save your money and pay for your own dental work and vision care. That gimmick insurance hardly ever pays for itself. If it did, the insurance company would be losing money and they wouldn't sell it. Think about it.

“The things that will destroy America are peace at any price,
prosperity at any cost, safety first instead of duty first,
the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.”
T. Roosevelt

Joe Funderburk, CBO, CMI
Alpha & Omega Home Inspections, LLC
Inspecting Upstate SC & Charlotte Metro, NC
Angie's List Super Award Winner 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010.
Ph: 704-351-1776
www.aohomeinspection.com

Last edited by jfunderburk; 2/21/19 at 9:55 AM..
Old 3/12/19, 1:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtimpani View Post
Tried to but the link/portal did not work.
Yep, me too, and now I'm getting spam calls on my cell phone from people who have my social security number. Never happened before I signed up with InterNACHI's new insurance partner.
So how does it happen that InterNACHI takes on partners that take advantage of its members, suckin' up member's private data and providing nothing in return.

Old 3/12/19, 8:53 AM
Certified Master Inspector ®

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfunderburk View Post
Whole life insurance is the WORST financial product out there. It's the payday lender for the middle class. "100% of the time it sucks!"

YouTube

You don't need gimmick insurance like dental or vision, cancer insurance, kidney failure insurance, etc. Get 10-12 times your income in term life insurance (that covers cancer, kidney failure, etc. if you die from it).

Have health insurance (that covers cancer, kidney failure, etc.).

Save your money and pay for your own dental work and vision care. That gimmick insurance hardly ever pays for itself. If it did, the insurance company would be losing money and they wouldn't sell it. Think about it.
I do what Joe does.

Remember InterNACHI puts out sales offers for the member to vet.

Awards Committee Officer
SUBMIT YOUR AWARD NOMINATIONS HERE:
http://co.nachi.org/inachiawards/

The InterNACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of the issuance of any award the committee offers and any rules interpretation updates.

Larry Kage, CMI Lifetime Member
State Licensed Builder since 1973
InterNACHI Lifetime Member
~retired~

The above post represents my personal opinion.
Old 3/15/19, 3:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkage View Post
I do what Joe does.

Remember InterNACHI puts out sales offers for the member to vet.
I don't believe members are responsible for vetting companies that InterNACHI chooses to promote, and many members, especially new ones, will assume the InterNACHI looks out for their interests in promoting various companies on its website.

Not long after I applied for this insurance, which was never responded to by the insurance company, I got a sales call from a company that refused to identify themself, middle eastern accent, and they had my social security number. First time I've ever had that happen and I can't prove it, but I strongly suspect that it's the insurance company that InterNACHI is promoting to members. That company definitely had no interest in insurance or they would have responded to my application.

Here's what you get if you look up villaNOVA Insurance:

"Villanova Insurance Company was ordered liquidated by the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court due to financial insolvency. Legion Insurance Company and Villanova Insurance Company are affiliated companies that went into liquidation on the same day. Villanova court filings may be found on Legion's website. Click here for Villanova Liquidation InformationOpens In A New Window on Legion's Web site."

Last edited by kshepard; 3/15/19 at 4:25 PM..
Old 3/15/19, 5:31 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshepard View Post
I don't believe members are responsible for vetting companies that InterNACHI chooses to promote, and many members, especially new ones, will assume the InterNACHI looks out for their interests in promoting various companies on its website. "
That absurd "rule" trickles down from the leader, and it puts all members at risk of scams or malfeasance.
It's just someone being too lazy to vet these vendors (or their claims) before releasing their nonsense on the members.

Dominic D'Agostino
Home Pride Inspection Services, Inc.
Longwood, FL 32750
407-260-1533
Old 3/15/19, 7:47 PM
Certified Master Inspector ®

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshepard View Post
I don't believe members are responsible for vetting companies that InterNACHI chooses to promote, and many members, especially new ones, will assume the InterNACHI looks out for their interests in promoting various companies on its website.

Not long after I applied for this insurance, which was never responded to by the insurance company, I got a sales call from a company that refused to identify themself, middle eastern accent, and they had my social security number. First time I've ever had that happen and I can't prove it, but I strongly suspect that it's the insurance company that InterNACHI is promoting to members. That company definitely had no interest in insurance or they would have responded to my application.

Here's what you get if you look up villaNOVA Insurance:

"Villanova Insurance Company was ordered liquidated by the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court due to financial insolvency. Legion Insurance Company and Villanova Insurance Company are affiliated companies that went into liquidation on the same day. Villanova court filings may be found on Legion's website. Click here for Villanova Liquidation InformationOpens In A New Window on Legion's Web site."
It sounds like you assessed the company.

Awards Committee Officer
SUBMIT YOUR AWARD NOMINATIONS HERE:
http://co.nachi.org/inachiawards/

The InterNACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of the issuance of any award the committee offers and any rules interpretation updates.

Larry Kage, CMI Lifetime Member
State Licensed Builder since 1973
InterNACHI Lifetime Member
~retired~

The above post represents my personal opinion.

Tags
insurance, enroll, vision, illness, benefits