Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Special Deals for InterNACHI Inspectors This forum is a place for InterNACHI home inspectors and vendors to post special discounts and exclusive offers. This forum is publicly visible, but only InterNACHI home inspectors can enjoy the discounts. You must have vendor membership status to post on InterNACHI's deals forum. To become an vendor member, apply today.

Old 3/3/15, 9:30 PM
InterNACHI Member

Default Re: Unlimited, free full-color Buy Back rack cards for participating members.

Every RE office I take the rack cards into for the first time their response has always been "WOW, these are really well designed" These cards definitely grab people's attention as soon as they look at them and I find they may not remember your name immediately, but they do remember you as the guy with the awesome rack cards. I have handed out over 1500 of these in the last few weeks everyone is wanting more to hand out as the market starts to pick up.

This reminds me I'm starting to get a little low on my stock.

Adam Bayard CPI,CRPI
On The Mark Inspection Services
www.onthemarkinspections.com
(905)424-4467
Ontario, Canada
Serving Durham Region,York Region,
and Kawartha Lakes
Need a home inspection in Alaska? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Alaska certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 3/3/15, 10:23 PM
Active Poster

Default Re: Unlimited, free full-color Buy Back rack cards for participating members.

Quote:
Every RE office I take the rack cards into for the first time their response has always been "WOW, these are really well designed" These cards definitely grab people's attention as soon as they look at them and I find they may not remember your name immediately, but they do remember you as the guy with the awesome rack cards. I have handed out over 1500 of these in the last few weeks everyone is wanting more to hand out as the market starts to pick up.

This reminds me I'm starting to get a little low on my stock.
Order as many as you need. No charge. See instructions in post #1.
Old 3/9/15, 8:33 PM
InterNACHI Member

I'm in! Just emailed my info.
Thanks again!

[CENTER]Cale Cameron
Double C Home Inspections P.L.L.C.
TREC Lic.#21098
www.doublecinspection.com
(432)202-7544
(806)544-8540
doublecinspect@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/doublechomeinspections?ref=hl
https://plus.google.com/+Doublecinspection77
Old 3/9/15, 8:57 PM
Active Poster

I just processed it.
Old 3/22/15, 8:15 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

They look Great, Nick. Now I know what I'll be doing Tuesday!

Thanks!
Old 3/23/15, 2:32 PM

Speaking of Honor system, I tried four times to sign a client Michele Lor for the B.B.G. but the page seems to be on the fritz The inspection is tomorrow, and I want you to know I'm trying to get 'er done, so let me get an e-mail handshake that she's covered and when the page issue resolves, and I can get back online, I'll authorize the $5 ,

Put 'er there, pal - and thanks,
Old 3/23/15, 5:03 PM

Nevermind
The B.B.G. page is up and running
Old 3/24/15, 2:03 AM
Active Poster

We upgraded to all new faster servers last night and had to take the BBG offline for 5 hours. All back up and stupid fast.
Old 3/31/15, 9:22 AM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Thanks Nick InterNACHI is awesome!

Steve Osborne
Skilled Inspections
http://skilledinspections.com
Old 6/5/15, 8:58 PM
InterNACHI Member

Please Note: wliljegren is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

I just ordered a box of these from the outlet along with a case of now books, and the indemnification cards, and custom rack cards from the marketing department. I could use another box of the BBG cards as I will be hitting the RE offices hard.

Thanks!