This week's (July 5, 2016) Tues Night Auction: Huge CMI total package!

Due to popularity, we’re doin’ it again!

This week’s (July 5, 2016) Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction item is a package being provided by the Master Inspector Certification Board. The package includes:

Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid as the Certified Master Inspector professional designation is open to all home inspectors. If you don’t yet qualify, we will save everything for you until you do. So you can bid even if you aren’t ready to be a CMI.

Rules:

• You must qualify to be a Certified Master Inspector (CMI). That means you have to have 1,000 home inspections and/or continuing education hours (combined) and have been in the inspection business for at least 3 years. You’ll be asked for some documented evidence that you have been in business at least 3 years. To do that you’ll be asked to provide ANY ONE of the following:
  • a copy of your government-issued inspector’s license demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;
  • a copy of your business license demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;
  • evidence that demonstrates that you were a member of an inspection association as of three or more years ago;
  • a copy of the first page of your inspection business federal tax return from three or more years ago;
  • a copy of a DBA document demonstrating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago;
  • or three signed letters from business associates or past clients stating that you were an inspector as of three or more years ago.
  • We only need ONE of the aforementioned documents (we’ll contact you to get it).

If you don’t yet qualify, we will save everything for you until you do. So you can bid even if you aren’t ready to be a CMI.

Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, July 5, 2016.

Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.

You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.

Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet, which will then be then paid to the Master Inspector Certification Board. Your payment is tax deductible.

We’ll contact you to get your application completed, to ship our items, and to build your custom award. There are no additional shipping costs. It includes everything.

Total approximate value of package: In excess of $1,500.00.

Bidding starts now.

$20.

$600

$800

Christian Mettel wins with $800, thank you! I’ll be emailing you shortly with payment and shipping details.

Interesting. The bid starts at $20 and immediately jumps to $600 followed by the last bid at $800. Anybody ever think that the next bid should have been $100 and not take an immediate jump of $500 higher? :shock:

So ask David .

Great, thanks Nikolai!

It’s an auction, people can bid how they see fit, however I wonder if Nick will still be giving these away when they start going for $100 weekly. Seems it’s the highest revenue generator for nachi as of right now it’s generating a clear profit of $700 for something that only costs a box of books, a flashlight and a couple t-shirts $$.

Yep. CMI has made upwards of 100 million dollars. Probably more. But that money all went into the pockets of the inspectors who have earned and utilize the CMI professional designation. In some cases, CMIs have reported on this very message board that “CMI has made them rich.”

Read www.CertifiedMasterInspector.org/stacks

Since you opened the door…

…So… are you inferring that any of those inspectors you mentioned above ,had they NOT purchased the CMI designation, BUT still did everything exactly the same including talking about themselves and marketing their businesses (instead of CMI) that they would NOT be “rich” today (your words)? (Remember, they were knowledgeable and qualified inspectors before and without the cmi logo, so that’s not a factor).

IMO… That’s a bunch of hooey!

Sorry I think you are wrong .

I and those CMIs I have talked too all feel being a CMI made them money.

I do not remember seeing a CMI complaining .

I wonder are some jealous of those CMI Inspectors .

But have noticed many who complain are not a CMI,

Without the CMI, they would absolutely not be as rich… and I’m talking serious money. Among many other things, CMI does two things very well: It causes more consumers to hire the inspector and it allows the inspector to charge more on every inspection. Add it up and over a 15-year career, CMI will put a million extra dollars in your pocket. A million additional dollars!

Read STACKS: A Home Inspector’s Guide to Increasing Gross Revenue

Have to disagree with that, have you ever read any of Gary Farnsworth’s posts?:twisted:

Like to see an example.

I just looked at about 30 of his last post’s .
here is an example of where he mentions CMIs

Wayne is correct. Gary is the lone exception who complains about it. But you might want to check out what three little words he features prominently on his home inspection website’s homepage… http://www.metrospeckc.com/

LOL!