This week's (Nov 1, 2016) Tues Night Auction. FLIR C2 Thermal Imaging Camera.

This week’s (November 1, 2016) Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction item is a new FLIR C2: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/flir-c2.aspx

Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, November 1, 2016.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet.
  • We’ll ship the product for free so there are no additional shipping costs.

http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/flir-c2.aspx

Total value with shipping approx: $720.00.

Bidding starts now.

$100

$200

$250

$300.00

$325

Bidding on what you call a toy ?

I buy toys all of the time. Maybe I was just running up the price for you…

$325.01

Good idea. It’s not like the money is going to charity or anything like that. :razz:

If you donate something, we’ll give the entire winning bid to the charity of your choice… and donate it in your name.

If you don’t have anything to donate, go through www.InspectorOutlet.com and buy something. It doesn’t have to be something expensive.

I usually go through stuff during the Winter slowdown, so perhaps this Jan/Feb I will take you up on that. I already have an idea or two.

Awesome. Just do something small like a case of Grow Your Business with Custom Home Maintenance Books - InterNACHI® InterNACHI will cover the shipping. Inspector Outlet typically includes a little something extra. The winning bidder gets a deal. The charity gets a check. A big win for everyone.

And on the stuff Inspector Outlet donates (most every Tuesday), the money goes right to providing free textbooks and free tuition to any son or daughter of any InterNACHI member who wants to become a home inspector. Full scholarships essentially and InterNACHI gives them a year’s membership for free or membership until they turn 20 for free (whichever is longer).

The Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction helps a lot of people in a lot of ways.

$327

$327.01

$350

$350.01

$375.00

$375.01