This week's (Oct 11, 2016) Tues Night Auction. Full HIP Reporting Software Package.

This week’s (October 11, 2016) Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction item is being provided by Dominic at Home Inspector Pro. It is a full inspection reporting software package: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/home-inspector-pro-home-inspection-software.aspx

Non-InterNACHI members are welcome to bid.

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST on Tuesday night, October 11, 2016.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet.
  • We’ll ship the product for free so there are no additional shipping costs.

Total value with shipping approx: $650.00.

Bidding starts now.

$20.

And that is the best HI software that can be found.
I’d bib if I didn’t already own it.
Does the package include mobile and web hosting?

Mobile included.

Indeed great software.

But I already own it. No bid.

$25 cash

Great auction! So are you paying for this, or did Dom donate it?

$100.

Ditto.

Dominic and I have done a lot of business together. Most of his clients are InterNACHI members and he basically got HIP started right here on this message board. I promote HIP and help HIP users in many ways. He promotes InterNACHI and helps InterNACHI members in many ways. Anyway, in all these years, we’ve never actually exchanged any money.

So I guess he’s donating the software as he’s never asked me to pay for anything.

It’s for charity, definitely a good cause. Bid up!

If it hits $300 will share my personal template with the high bidder.
On promise it stays private .

$110

i’d like to get a look at your template. I’m trying to work one out for myself but mostly using a stock model.

It’ll cost ya, but now that you’ve hit the CMI jackpot, you can afford it! :razz:

$120

You are going backwards.