Bravery

I would like to offer my condolences to your country and to the families of the two brave Canadian soldiers who lost their lives as a result of the cowardly attack of a bomber in Afghanistan, yesterday.

Their passing is not without notice and their gallant efforts are appreciated by all of us who value freedom.

James

Thank you.

It is without question a long and hard mission that NATO forces have undertaken,but these fcuking cowards[taliban] have to go.[for good].

Thank you James. Our troops, Canadian and American, are doing the right thing. To stand aside while innocents are butchered in the tens of thousands would make us little better than the evil men who perpetrate such crimes.

Our troops are heroes.

When is the media and the public going to wake up to the fact these are not suicide bombings but homocide bombings? Its an injustice to call it and report it as anything but murder, pure and simple!

rwand1When is the media and the public going to wake up to the fact these are not suicide bombings but homocide bombings? Its an injustice to call it and report it as anything but murder, pure and simple!
A lot of truth to that statement, and would at this time like to provide my sincere condolences to my Canadien Soldiers that have sacraficed their lives for the rest of this North America people.

I salute you both and provide my sincere sympathies to the parents of these brave soldiers.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile: