CanNACHI Awarded Approval in British Columbia

**On Behalf of the Canadian National Association of Certified Home Inspectors **

Dated Jan 21st/2010

After many months of hard work from everyone involved with the CanNACHI association we are pleased to announce our tentative approval of accreditation from the Consumer Protection BC (they are responsible for licensing and administering BC’s Home Inspector regulations). Home inspectors who meet the Associate and CMHI requirements of CanNACHI may now be able to qualify for a licence in British Columbia.
Consumer Protection BC shall also be posting CanNACHI and communication materials for the public and industry on their website next week. CanNACHI will keep everyone posted as to our expansion into British Columbia as things progress.

While CanNACHI moves forward in all provinces with other Canadian recognized associations to better the home inspection industry in providing fairness and leadership for our members by achieving equality if and when licensing does commence.

We would like to also inform the public that all our members will have mandatory training in 2010 that will certify them to be proficient in “Grow-op Recognition” as well as home inspector “Tort Law” the courses will be provided through CanNACHI . This will create a stronger confidence level in society when home buyers hire a CanNACHI inspector.

We would like to thank all our members and everyone who has been involved within our development process.
Regards
All the Directors of CanNACHI

Any and all questions regarding this announcement should be emailed to info@cannachi.org

Onwards and upwards!

Congratulations allen. The product of a lot of long hard work.

Thank you Allen for your hard working, it is good idea to add the Grow op training, plus others.

Fantastic Glad for all Canadians Smooth move Cannachi.

Allen

You and the crew did a great job on this.

Thank you
Allan

When and where is the next meeting?
T.Neyedli CHI
www.alphahomeinspections.ca

Terry, contact CanNachi info@cannachi.org for information in regards to our next meeting.

Congrats Guys!

Did anyone have a hard time getting licensed in BC with the InterNachi membership credential?

First of all congratulations to CanNACHI for raising the bar to legal qualifications of B.C. Could we consider this as an equal to the National Certification?

Gilles Larin
President, InterNachi Québec Chapter
National Certificate Holder.

I have a feeling it could be superior and Cannachi is non secretive like the other association is .

This is the Cannachi Forum open to all .

Thanks Roy

Allan You are more then welcome . I try to help all, all the time .
I have a bad habit I tell it the way I see it this unfortunately upsets some people , So be it , I try to make sure what I say is always the truth .