CFRHI Report

Worth the read for those in Ontario.

**October 27, 2015
CFRHI Report and Proposal sent to all Ontario MPPs
CFRHI News](http://www.fixhi.org/latest-news/)

Right on Bruce! Thanks for confirming what many of us have expressed, and made our views known.
And particularly about the entities who promote online certifications and why the consumer is the loser.

Right on Bruce! Thanks for confirming what many of us have expressed, and made our views known.
And particularly about the entities who promote online certifications and why the consumer is the loser.

Just a question Roy is the above your opinion?

Here’s another equally accurate and informative piece of literature.

http://www.storyjumper.com/book/index/19172608/Snow-White

Just a question Roy is the above your opinion?

Interesting you do not say much on these things .

I do not see your opinion and you would like my opinion .

Can you tell my why you want to know what my opinion is.

[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
Any information posted by me on this site should be considered as a personal opinion, belief or assumption and cannot be attributable by way of association to any other company, person or agency.

Thanks Len .Ya the Snow White story is fiction just like the fiction Ontachi puts out about its vast membership numbers or it following its bylaws , discipline… :stuck_out_tongue:

you guys just will not post the facts .
Your membership is still shrinking and nothing comes out from your group to help improve the industry.

Your silence shows just how bad the association is .
No meeting in 1.5+ years .
Financial statement is not going out to the membership .

your attacks on me show how desperate you are.

**Any information posted by me on this site should be considered as a personal opinion, belief or assumption and cannot be attributable by way of association to any other company, person or agency.

Why do you always think someone is attacking you?? I just asked a simple question was that your opinion under the article that you posted… it’s a yes or no answer! You are entitled to your opinion as am I.

Because he just copied Ray’s post from Inspection News and he’s not willing to admit it.

When called on it, he starts making false statements and accusations. Same story which will develop in him insulting with no basis, creating havoc and then moaning that he’s being attacked… No new material - same spew.

Roy Kook is a total passive/aggressive nutball always crying victim.

And your attacks with the same comments show how ignorant and out of tune with the facts you are. Looks like your buddy Wood ran out of gas on the other site too… Seems like maybe your previous attacks on us about him were unfounded… Serves you right as you flung mud without having knowledge of the events - What a surprise!

So maybe you and your buddies might want to stop acting like a self-professed menopausal inspection divas and get your facts straight? I am of course waiting for your usual I’ve been attacked, you guys don’t like it… Blah, blah, blah… All your feedback comments are past their best before dates.

** Gee so glad the truth upsets you guys and gets your attention .**

.( For your information Kevin Wood is not a buddy of mine I have never ever spoken to the person .)

you guys just will not post the facts .

Your membership is still shrinking and nothing comes out from your group to help improve the industry.

Your silence shows just how bad the association is .
No meeting in 1.5+ years .
Financial statement is not going out to the membership .

your attacks on me show how desperate you are.

**Any information posted by me on this site should be considered as a personal opinion, belief or assumption and cannot be attributable by way of association to any other company, person or agency.

The fact you claim enjoyment on upsetting and stirring crap shows the type of vindictive and vitriolic personality you have!

So if you’ve never talked to Wood, what was your basis on attacking OntarioACHI about his exit and what went on? Since you’re caught now, we expect you’ll definitely not answer this question… You need to keep track of your lies so they don’t come back and kick you in the ball bearing… Your move Clyde.

You are not entitled to the information you claim is missing - So what’s your point?

Thank you for making my point: False information and baseless comments from you.

Amazing how you think continuing to post lies and baseless comments may magically make them true… You have been exposed yet again!

So you are obviously bored and just feel like causing trouble… Have fun by yourself as your verbal jousting is old and boring.

Please go back and read what I posted .
I have always been for fair play , that is not something you and your Partners understand .
I still think it was a set up by your group on Kevin .
You guys still do not tell the membership why you are not giving them any info and why so secretive on the Finances over 1.5 years .
How about telling all how small the membership is now .

Any information posted by me on this site should be considered as a personal opinion, belief or assumption and cannot be attributable by way of association to any other company, person or agency.

It’s the same stuff, repeatedly… Same insults, same lies…

He does the same when you challenge him…

All (whoever that is) is not a member so is as un-entitled to membership information as you are. Get over it.

It is up to you to prove your point as you have attacked non-stop about KW: Fact is, you know nothing about what happened and you tried to make yourself look superior by pretending to know something and like what happens to most liars and whiny sh*t disturbers, you’ve been caught and exposed.

Your comments about membership information, financials and numbers are again you posting lies and false accusations… Nothing more. You have zero information and facts.

As stated previously: Your attacks and lies have become boring and certainly a huge waste of time which I’d rather spend more constructively. Get in touch with Wood and you guys can satisfy each other. Done with you.

Regards,
Pat

Yep the secret society still does not Give info on their association .
Meetings not held Finances’ not told .
Looks to me like they are in Trouble .
Sad to see they could have been an asset for the Ontario Home inspection industry.

These are few thing Ontarioachi has

http://ontarioachi.ca/category/board-minutes-governance/

Nothing found

http://ontarioachi.ca/category/general-meeting-minutes/

kind of old

http://ontarioachi.ca/mb/

seldom used

http://ontarioachi.ca/membership-system/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/ical&reset=1&list=1&html=1

upcoming events???

http://ontarioachi.ca/by-laws/

Now this is a joke no rules followed

Yep the secret society still does not Give info on their association .
Meetings not held Finances’ not told .
Looks to me like they are in Trouble .
Sad to see they could have been an asset for the Ontario Home inspection industry.

So let’s look back ourselves at…let me think…this thread.

It started by a certain self-professed ambassador of the home inspection profession saying

“Right on Bruce! Thanks for confirming what many of us have expressed, and made our views known.
And particularly about the entities who promote online certifications and why the consumer is the loser.”

Then we look at what that “spahip” stands for…InterNACHI, the CMI.

Then we see him caught in his own trap, so in order to deflect the attention for the crap he’s just landed in, he spews the same old BS about something (else) that’s nothing to do with him.

Yep, same old same old. Yawn, time for another nap. Se you next full moon Roy when they let you out again.