Consumer Product Recal

ALERT: Venmar Ventilation Inc. expands recall of air exchangers.
Source of recall:Health CanadaIssue: Fire Hazard
Audience: General Public Identification number:RA-42133
Product description

This recall involves air exchangers with and without heat recovery sold under different brands that are used to circulate air in and out of the home. The metal air exchangers are painted blue or grey.

Air exchangers included in this recall were manufactured from January 2002 through July 2009 and have brand and model information printed on the unit’s rating plate or imprinted on the side of the unit.

Interesting Thanks Robert

This is a three year old Recall expansion of a** six year old** Recall!
If you can’t post anything CURRENT, don’t post at all.
WORKING inspectors don’t have time to relive old outdated stuff you pulled off the internet.

https://www.nachi.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=198382&stc=1&d=1510593411

With all due respect to the poster below, to which almost ALL InterNACHI members have little of for him, that is the latest from 2017 cited from The Southern Gazette.
Recall expanded for Venmar air exchangers
The previous recalls, Venmar Ventilation reported, 26 incidents, for a total of 30. Out of these 30 incidents, five took place in the U.S. and 25 in Canada. All incidents resulted in fires and a total of more than $1.1 million in property damages. No injuries have been reported.
More details on the recall can be found by clicking HERE.

Poor Jeffrey.:-({|= Sure wish he’d help the association.

Except your original post did not contain any link from the Southern Gazette and you did not credit any wording or article from the Southern Gazette.

Mr. Stanczyk, and with all due respect to you, why do I have to cite any information to suite you? Hmm?

As well, it appears you do is presume, as well as offer no substance other than trying to trigger a negative response.:frowning:

Be prepared to see my NAME FREQUENTLY on the MB SIR.:slight_smile: to which you can put me on ignore.:slight_smile:

Best, Robert Young

Then ignore it.:slight_smile:

https://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/misc/navbits_finallink_ltr.gif ** Local Inspection Issues **

Canadian Home Inspectors

This is a place for Canadian InterNACHI inspectors and other home inspectors in Canada to discuss local home inspection topics.

Roy, as discussed, there are several InterNACHI members turning this association’s message board into a disgrace.
Too bad. So, very sad.

For the life of me, I can not understand how certain InterNACHI Home Inspectors go out of there way to TRY to discredit any information being posted, be it current or not.

You think the older more seasoned members have enough sense and learn of to critique their hate.

I certainly hope Nick and Ben Gromicko do something about this.
It harms this association!

Many of the experienced inspectors seldom post here much and many not at all.
This is not the great forum it used to be ,
I get much private mail now asking questions .

It would be nice to have it the way it used to be .

Oh boy here we go again.

We should do a poll for how it will take Robert to apologize this time. :roll:

Perhaps a “somber second thought” will be forthcoming AND then edited :wink:

I wonder why?:roll:

Goldenberg, you still a committee member?
Shame if you are.

You really are dense, aren’t you? When you copy and post something, give credit to the originator. When you post something, and get called on an issue, you can’t come back and post additional information like it was always part of your original statement. People aren’t mind readers.

Dense? Grow up sstanczyk. Stop calling people names and get some manners and stop whining.:-({|=

This is the section for Canadian Home Inspectors and other home inspectors in Canada to discuss local home inspection topics.

Because they’re sick and tired of dealing with arsewipes like you and Cooke!

(Don’t ask the question if you can’t handle the answer)!!

My, oh my.
People, and posts like you make, are the reasons a lot never contribute or comment on this board.

In the words of old and wise Oda :“Getting old, it is.”

Doug can you please explain why You have 8 friends and Robert has 82 friends .
Can you please explain why Robert has posted many starting threads with good information and you managed to post three starting threads two where attacking Robert .
You very frequently attach his posts .I do not remember him attacking your posts .

Once and for all Roy. Friends on the message board mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. YOU can add anyone as a friend and it will show up on your list and the person you “friended” doesn’t even know it. Nothing but smoke.