Free, advanced, online video course... free for this weekend only starting now.

Watch and advanced online video course on inspecting water heaters www.nachi.org/advancedcourses.htm for FREE… this weekend only. Here is how:

1. Go here: http://education.nachi.org/show.php?course_id=44
  2. Click the “Next Page” button on the bottom right.
  3. Download the course material http://education.nachi.org/coursemed…_Materials.pdf
  4. Click the “Next Page” button on the bottom right.
  5. Click “Watch Online Class Now” button.
  6. You’ll eventually get to the ppv show associated with this course.
  7. Click on the “Purchase 24-hour Viewing: $19.95” option (you won’t be charged by using the coupon code in #12.
  8. Enter your email address.
  9. If you don’t have a NACHI.TV ppv account already click on the “I’m a New NACHI.TV PPV Customer” button.
  10. Click on “Log In / Create an Account
  11. Fill out the form and click on “Create an Account
  12. Type in “MEMORIAL08” for the coupon code.
  13. Click on “Update Cart
  14. Click on “Secure Checkout
  15. Answer “YES” if asked about displaying nonsecure items.
  16. Click on “Watch the Show Now
  17. Answer “YES” if asked about displaying nonsecure items.
  18. Press the play button.
  19. Watch the course.
  20. Close the NACHI.TV window.
  21. Click on the “Final Examination” navigation button at left.
  22. Enter either the username or email address you used when signing up to watch the course (system will not allow you to take the exam if you haven’t watched the entire video course).
  23. Take the final exam.
  24. Get your final exam score.
    *]Print off your certificate of completion.

Your Results…WTF, None of my answers registered???:shock: :shock: :shock:

Sorry, but you didn’t pass this exam. But don’t worry, because NACHI doesn’t charge for any of its online exams, you can study a bit more and try again. If you’re taking this class within the context of an online course, go back to the course and read over the areas you’re least comfortable with. Once you’re ready, simply come back to the exam and try again.
Your final score was 0 (not a passing score).
Below is your unique session code. This code will help us verify your score if the need should ever arise, and if you’re taking this exam within the context of an online course you will need your unique session code to finish that course.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Barry;

Sure looks like you flunked big time. ha. ha. :mrgreen:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Marcel

Marcel,

I couldn’t do any worse than this if I tried :shock: :shock: :shock:

I guess I don’t test well in Canadian! :mrgreen:

I think I figured it out “Pop-up blocker” did not allow answers to register. Never happend when I’ve tested online before. I’ll have to look into this and I may try again later just for grins, got to go to work now.

Have a safe day out there, whether at work or at play this holiday! :cool:

I think I’ll start a “Beat my low score” thread :wink:

Barry,

If that doesn’t solve the problem, send me your session code and I’ll look into it.

well I also got a 0. There must be something wrong with the recording of the answers.

regards

Has any taken it and gotten more than “0”

Which broser where you using?

I am using firefox

regards

Your Results

Sorry, but you didn’t pass this exam. But don’t worry, because NACHI doesn’t charge for any of its online exams, you can study a bit more and try again. If you’re taking this class within the context of an online course, go back to the course and read over the areas you’re least comfortable with. Once you’re ready, simply come back to the exam and try again.
Your final score was 0 (not a passing score).
Below is your unique session code. This code will help us verify your score if the need should ever arise, and if you’re taking this exam within the context of an online course you will need your unique session code to finish that course.
Unique Session Code: EDU-0000-1031-28
Well, at least I did not do worst than Barry this Morning. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile:

That’s why it’s free.:stuck_out_tongue:

Well, use mine if you need to.

Unique Session Code: EDU-0000-1031-28
Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

Shucks, you guys get “0” because the program isn’t working…

I get “0” when it is working…:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I figured out what’s going wrong. Fixing right now.

Thanks Chris. It worked for me.

All right Nick, tell us, did you get more than 0. and less than 75?

Marcel :mrgreen: :smiley: :slight_smile:

OK, guys—the issue is fixed. I’m going to start working on updating the sessions of those who already took the exam so that you can download your certificates. I’ll e-mail you guys your scores either late tonight or sometime tomorrow. Sorry about that!

Have a great memorial day weekend!

Thanks Chris and we can wait Tuesday, please have the weekend off, you deserve it.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley: :wink:

Dial-up sucks! Been on this for 4 hours, got to the 15 minute mark in 3 hours and then it started all over again. Now 3 minutes of video has taken 1/2 an hour of real time. Methinks this is going to get shut off.

Brian,

Though online video is rough on dial-up no matter what, we are looking into a few ways to make it easier for you. Unfortunately there’s nothing that we can do right now, but hopefully it’ll be a little quicker in the near future.

Cheers,

I’m almost done sorting out exam results. I’ll e-mail you each shortly to let you know what your score was.