Happy new years to all!

Harold J. Lowe](http://www.nachi.org/forum/users/hlowe/)

InterNACHI Member

Happy new year, guys and gals!
Another year has come and gone, and now we’re looking at a brand new one in front of us. I want to say happy new year to all of you, in Canada, the U.S., and around the world! I believe there are enough inspections to keep us all prospering, especially if we can share with each other. I know that’s not normally considered as good business, but if we help each other; we are ultimately helping ourselves, anyway!

To Nick, and all the INACHI team; I say happy new year. Nick knows what giving is all about.

To Allan and all the CANNACHI team ; I say happy new years, and I’m looking forward to great things happening this year!

To all my brothers ( so-called competition ) in the GTA/DURHAM area; I say happy new years, and all the best for 2010. I both inspect and train in the OSHAWA/DURHAM area; so if I can ever be of service to any of you; please don’t hesitate to give me a call at 905-576-4337, or email me at eagleeyeinspections@rogers.com , or haroldjlowe@hotmail.com

InterNACHI Member

Another year has come and gone, and now we’re looking at a brand new one in front of us. I want to say happy new year to all of you, in Canada, the U.S., and around the world! I believe there are enough inspections to keep us all prospering, especially if we can share with each other. I know that’s not normally considered as good business, but if we help each other; we are ultimately helping ourselves, anyway!

To Nick, and all the INACHI team; I say happy new year. Nick knows what giving is all about.

To Allan and all the CANNACHI team ; I say happy new years, and I’m looking forward to great things happening this year!

To all my brothers ( so-called competition ) in the GTA/DURHAM area; I say happy new years, and all the best for 2010. I both inspect and train in the OSHAWA/DURHAM area; so if I can ever be of service to any of you; please don’t hesitate to give me a call at 905-576-4337, or email me at eagleeyeinspections@rogers.com , or haroldjlowe@hotmail.com

InterNACHI Member

InterNACHI Member

Harold, had you poured a few extras last night when you posted the above? Or did you think you were seeing quadruple??:smiley:
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hey Harold

What George said:)

yessss! yessss! yessss! yessss!

i don’t have a clue what happened there!

** i swear , swear , swear , swear.**

** seriously though, guys ; have a great and prosperous year.**

Thanks Harold and ’ right back at-cha! ’

Hope everyone has a Great and Propsperous 2010.

Hi Folks:
Happy new year to all and have a good 2010.

Maz

hey mazyar!

You should post your location at the top of your posts.where do you inspect?

Happy New Year.