Hey guys, ease up on the graphic language...

I’m not saying you have to be choir boys, but nothing too graphic. NACHI.org is so big that it has become a worldwide resource for many, including a few kids researching their summer projects.

My Dad always used to say that you know you’ve won a debate when the other side resorts to obscenities.

Thanks in advance.

*#$^%#%## are you saying NICK LMAO

Mr. Gromicko,

I have ideas to curtail all the nonsense on this board. However some feel you won’t listen. With the public image you have at stake I beg to differ.

If interested let me know.

Thanks
Bill

Bill,
Please let us know what your ideas are to curtail this nonsense.

[size=]You are a “New” member and maybe a fresh new outlook is needed! [/size]

I for one would welcome your thoughts on this matter!:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m all ears.

"My Dad always used to say that you know you’ve won a debate when the other side resorts to obscenities."

Your Father was a wise man Nick. I am sure that he would see that the ESOP has surrendered the field by resorting to that sort of language.

Your defense of your two sisters, Roylene and Raylene, knows no limits or depths. You will lie, malign, and falsely accuse in order to protect the women in your life…as many do. Still, it is wrong. Continue to keep your private thoughts private, as you do with your girls, and spare the rest of us the stench of your ideas. Thank you.

Hey, JB:

What’s your personal motto??

Never…, never…, ever accept responsibility even when caught in the act!!!

LOL… JBs motto is… It wasn’t me, I was just at the wrong place, at the wrong time.:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: