Hot PICs from Ottawa Home Show.

Certified Master Inspector booth manned by InterNACHI member Hendrik Hymans of A to Z Home Inspections.

Thanks Nick! This was a great show to participate in. Over 22,000 visitors over four days. The Ottawa Spring Home and Garden Show was a great place to introduce the public to NACHI, Network with Real Estate Professionals, and build up my list of future referral partners.

As part of the Nachi participation at my booth, they supplied lots of Nachi Promotional materials that I could attach my business card to, including 3 Mistakes Home Buyers Make, Annual Maintenance Inspections, , The Master Certification Inspector Board requirements, Move-in Certified Inspections and much more.

The Show is really a great way to get your business noticed by a lot of people and I have even booked a couple of inspections from it already.

I want to thank our President Nick Gromicko for Nachi’s involvement at the booth, and Lisa Endza , InterNACHI’s Director of Communications for the printed materials, The Nachi Banner and stand and Table Cloth which went a long way to making my booth stand out.

Thanks Again!

Hendrik Hymans
A to Z Home Inspections
atozhomeinspections.ca

Nice work Hendrik.
Great looking booth.

Heck, I attended the show on Sunday and only noted an OAHI booth along with a private home inspector’s.

No CMI booth was noted!

http://www.ottawahomeshow.com/OHGS/ExhibitorList.aspx

Don’t fill in the search box, just hit GO to see the entire list of exhibitors… first to come up was our InterNACHI member’s company: http://www.ottawahomeshow.com/OHGS/ExhibitorList/A_to_Z_Home_Inspections_46740.aspx

I went Sunday afternoon, maybe they left early.

Hi there Marcel,

I was there through out the show, including Sunday afternoon till 5 pm show close. As an exhibitor you cannot pack up early. You have to stay until close then pack up. We were beside the Royal Bank Booth on one side and beside me was an independent guy that removed odours using ozone.

If you saw a White Ferrari on a lift, we were just down the aisle. Lots to see and the place was packed. I can see why you might have missed me!

Hendrik

Marcel had his eye on the Ferrari.

Good work Hendrik!! Hope this brings you lots of new customers.

Let me know when you are back in our area.