Inspection Check List

I know it has been talked about but can’t find.
Looking for an Inspection check list that I can use on site for information purposes as a rough copy only.
I have thought about just printing off a copy of a blank report but that could be cumbersom during an inspection or using a voice recorder device.
What do most of you use when in the field and then doing the report back at the office?
Thanks
Allan

I know what you mean Allan… I routinely try to develope a field list similar to what my field notes end up being each inspection to speed up the process… i think i am getting close to what i want and may soon send it out to print… to have for each inspection… its ever evolving tho…

Allen I use the 3D soft ware alonge with A PDA also set up with the 3D soft ware basicaly the PDA is my note book and list of areas needed to be inspected. Great system you do the inspection on the PDA take pictures then you can down load PDA and pictures in your computer fine tune report add pictures and your done, alot less time spent in front of the computer after the inspection. I even carry a protable print and offer to print the report on site if client wishes.

I use INSPECTVUE version 4 it has a checklist that I print out, fill in at the inspection site and bring back to office and do my report.
Works well for me .

"Allen I use the 3D soft ware alonge with A PDA also set up with the 3D soft ware basicaly the PDA is my note book and list of areas needed to be inspected. Great system you do the inspection on the PDA take pictures then you can down load PDA and pictures in your computer fine tune report add pictures and your done, alot less time spent in front of the computer after the inspection. I even carry a protable print and offer to print the report on site if client wishes."

What he said! 3D is a great system. Very stable. Customizable. Easy to use. Reliable.

I use a slimmed down version of my report that I have laminated to carry with me as a field guide. With that I use a digital voice recorder. At first this was a bit weird for me. Now that I’m use to it, I don’t think I would go any other way.

Here is one you can take a peek at http://www.nachi.org/parallel.htm