NACHI booth at Kingston Spring Home and Trade Show in Ontario on April 13-14.

Booth manned by NACHI member George Luck of http://www.domspec.net/whychooseus.htm

Thanks George!

Thanks George!

Yes. Three days at the booth. I am getting my diapers ready:shock:

Depends?

:slight_smile:

If it’s good enough for N.A.S.A. it’s good enough for me. and I don’t have to drive 900 miles to get there!:mrgreen:

Really? NASA uses depends? I would have thought catheters. Hmmm…shrug:shock:

Wendy

George is making reference to the Astro"NUT" that drove from Texas to Florida with no washroom breaks. She was wearing diapers for the entire trip.
</IMG>

Nowak raced from Houston to Orlando wearing diapers in the car so she wouldn’t have to stop to go to the bathroom, authorities said. Astronauts wear diapers during launch and re-entry.
Dressed in a wig and a trench coat, she waited for Shipman’s plane to land and then boarded the same airport shuttle bus Shipman took to get to her car, police said. Shipman told police she noticed someone following her, hurried inside the car and locked the doors, according to the arrest affidavit.
Nowak rapped on the window, tried to open the car door and asked for a ride. Shipman refused but rolled down the car window a few inches when Nowak started crying. Nowak then sprayed a chemical into Shipman’s car, the affidavit said. Shipman drove to the parking lot booth and police were called.

Wendy this is the short version!!

Thanks Mario. I thought that it was REALLY obvious.:shock:

George

It was!!

BTW Good luck with Home Show!!
</IMG>