Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > Local Inspection Issues > Canadian Home Inspectors

Notices

Canadian Home Inspectors This is a place for Canadian InterNACHI inspectors and other home inspectors in Canada to discuss local home inspection topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9/9/10, 11:49 AM
Active Poster

Default InterNACHI inspector booth at Subury Home Show in Ontario on September 24, 2010.

Inspector booth manned by member Paul Richer of www.thermalspec.ca

Thanks Paul!
Need a home inspection in Ontario? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Ontario certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 9/9/10, 12:20 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Default Re: InterNACHI inspector booth at Subury Home Show in Ontario on September 24, 2010.

Thanks Nick and Paul
No other association that I know of supports Home Inspectors like NACHI does .
Attached Thumbnails
international-association-certified-home-inspectors-inspector-booth-subury-home-show-ontario-september-24-2010-clapping.gif  
Old 9/9/10, 1:06 PM
Banned

Please Note: Brian A. MacNeish is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: InterNACHI inspector booth at Subury Home Show in Ontario on September 24, 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcooke View Post
Thanks Nick and Paul
Gotta remember, Roy, that this is only called an association.......it's a sales and sales leads company disguised as an association.

Can you explain why, as far as I know, its certification is not accepted by any jurisdictions that regulate home inspection?
Old 9/9/10, 2:49 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian A. MacNeish View Post
Gotta remember, Roy, that this is only called an association.......it's a sales and sales leads company disguised as an association.

Can you explain why, as far as I know, its certification is not accepted by any jurisdictions that regulate home inspection?
I have no idea if what you say about certification is true I see many of your statements are you opinion and have no facts .

As Wendy's used to say where is the Meat

(......."it's a sales and sales leads company disguised as an association".).
Interesting now there are about 700 in Ontario and 8,000 in the rest of the wold who feel you are wrong .
I looked on the web and the places below seem to show also that you are wrong .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/association

http://www.answers.com/topic/association

As I said before Brian seems to be the only one in step every one else is wrong.

Thanks Nick and Paul
And that is a FACT
Old 9/15/10, 5:59 PM
New User

Please Note: hjanssen is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Roy,have you ever thought others have opinions that are also valid,it seems to me that only yours are ones that matter.
Regards.
Harry