IAC2 - Norme de pratique en français

Je suis membre Nachi et je fais de l’inspection pré-achat mais je débute aussi comme Air Consultant en moisissure IAC2.

Est-ce que quelqu’un aurait une traduction française de la norme de pratique pour les inspections concernant les moisissures IAC2 et aussi d’une convention de service pour ce type d’inspection en français.

Je viens de finir les cours et de recevoir les équipements et j’ai déjà un premier contrat, mais je n’ai aucun document en français. Mon client ne comprend rien de l’anglais !!!

Merci de votre aide

Jean-Francois Blouin
Chandler, Qc

Just a recomenation.

Juste un recomenation.

By both parties reaching out in a translated effort, an common understanding of mutual respect for one another.
Please remember that everything here is English and any translations are due to the expenditures of those whom offer it FREELY.

Now you may do will with a party using Home Inspection Pro.

I will also state that you can write the langue then translate it yourself.
I know it is allot of work.

Just think about the guys that did the certification and all the prior back ground work all done in English:)

This is not a grip at you but the dam Hippocracy of our government letting others do the hard work to reap its rewards.
Give me a bloody break.

You will also have to have to have a laudatory do the analyses in French.
Remember to tell you insurance company that the reports will be French.

I will make a recommendation so you do not lose a job. Tell your client all the above. The inspection report is only in English and you will assure him you will do a post inspection review so he can make all the choices he wishes to.

Any translations must **fit a criteria **“to hold all harmless of litigation.” OAC2 is an in depth course and its translation would be a challenge I think…
All the best.

Je suis membre Nachi et je fais de l’inspection pré-achat mais je débute aussi comme Air Consultant en moisissure IAC2.

Est-ce que quelqu’un aurait une traduction française de la norme de pratique pour les inspections concernant les moisissures IAC2 et aussi d’une convention de service pour ce type d’inspection en français.

Je viens de finir les cours et de recevoir les équipements et j’ai déjà un premier contrat, mais je n’ai aucun document en français. Mon client ne comprend rien de l’anglais !!!

Merci de votre aide

I Nachi member and I do the pre-purchase inspection but I also began as Air Consultant IAC2 mold.

Does anyone have a French translation of the standard of practice for inspection on IAC2 mold and also a service agreement for this type of inspection in French.

I just finished the course and receive the equipment and I already have a first contract, but I have no document in French. My client does not understand the English!

Thank you for your help

Jean-Francois Blouin
Chandler, QC