Log Home Inspection

I just finished this amazing course [passed]:wink:

The course covers a variety of topics and is very informative! Thanks Kenton!:smiley:

BTW Thanks for all the links that you provide with all your courses.

Nick,

Please slow down with the number of on-line courses that you provide, I can hardly keep up!!:shock:

Thanks

http://www.nachi.org/education.htm

NACHI ROCKS!!

Kenton,

You can use these images as you please.

I concur~
Kenton is a wealth of knowledge. He helped me tremendously on the last log home inspection I did… Actually made me look like an “expert” on the inspection with his guidance prior to the inspection.

If you want some great material as well get these books
the owner built log house B. Allan Mackie ISBN 1-55297-549-5
or
Complete Guide to Building Log Homes Monye Burch ISBN 0-696-11003-2
Both great books if your going to Inspect these types of homes.

Billy, Do you remember the tree I posted above?

lol the tree with warts
and the funky retaining wall

Yes,

http://www.na.fs.fed.us/spfo/pubs/howtos/ht_haz/ht_haz.htm

Something is not right, when someone can hang these tags on Mario, especially when we all know who it is and that they do not belong to this Association. What’s up with this?

Ditto, he helped me also.

He reaps what he sows!!! BTW, it wasn’t even me!!

Mario, I see that you are also from Toronto, I live in Pickering, Ontario. Do you think it is possible for you to take me with you on your inspections? I’m willing to pay for a ride along with you.

P.S. I’m especially interested in infrared

Regards

I guess the course is offered only to members only…too bad. I will be joining iNachi soon.

“Also from Toronto”
Pickering is NOT Toronto! I live in the heart of the City, Pickering is the leg of another person’s anatomy!! :wink:

Welcome to NACHI

Mario!! Mario!! Mario!!

Everyone on the boards thinks this is Raymond Wand!!! Look at the reds he’s got. Help him with some greens and don’t check your judgement at the door next time!!

Brian

Did you mean to say instead of Mario!! Mario!! Mario!! Moron!! Moron!! Moron!! ? :mrgreen:

Brian Mario has nothing on you, especially intelligence. :wink:

too funny Mario

That is funny;-)

I’m with you, mario. I think kenton did a crack-up job on the log home course! I did it ( and passed ) when it first came out. It’s really excellent!..the green home course is also excellent. They’re all great! We are so blessed with all the men and women who have given of themselves to create the numerous excellent courses that are offered free of charge to all inachi members…hip,hip,hooray!