More on real estate deals

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/marketplace-how-to-pick-a-realtor-1.3835300

How to pick arealtor and best avoid pitfalls like double-ended deals .
Double-endedreal estate deals aren’t the only dangerous menace lurking in the murkywaters of Canada’s red hot real estate markets.
Because even when realtors are only workingone side of the sale, it can be hard for a buyer or a seller to know if they’vefound the right person to really look out for them.
While researching Marketplace’srecent report on double-ended deals in Canada’s housing market, we asked afew real estate experts for their best tips on what to ask a realtor beforesigning up in the first place. Here’s what they told us.

** This is a good read ,but I do recommend you read the public posts at the end .**

What about a public apology from you for my Wife! You still haven’t admitted you falsely accused her.

Good Luck with that. Len

Takes a big man to admit he is wrong and make a meaningful apology without using any ‘buts’.

Leonard Inkster as I have said before all your wounds are self inflicted .
You should be know that the info I posted was all from Google .
Your posting much false information about me comes up on a Google search and shows all how some times you seem to be very vindictive .
You should be thanking me for showing you that info is from Google so you can get this fixed.
Now if you want to remove your recent attaching posts I will also remove the post that is upsetting you .
Matters not to me as most on this forum know how I try to help all .

https://www.nachi.org/forum/f13/please-join-me-wishing-certified-master-inspector-roy-cooke-happy-birthday-member-12-years-96148/

I received this email about Ontario Certified Master Inspector Roy Cooke - InterNACHI®️ Forum](I received this email about Ontario Certified Master Inspector Roy Cooke - InterNACHI®️ Forum)

[quote=“rcooke, post:5, topic:111056”]

Leonard Inkster as I have said before all your wounds are self inflicted .
You should be know that the info I posted was all from Google .
Your posting much false information about me comes up on a Google search and shows all how some times you seem to be very vindictive .
You should be thanking me for showing you that info is from Google so you can get this fixed.
Now if you want to remove your recent attaching posts I will also remove the post that is upsetting you .
Matters not to me as most on this forum know how I try to help all .

Delusional [size=3]Look it up Roy and you will find your picture there![/size]

Don’t hold your breath! He believes he’s above ANY rules and even when proven wrong, he’ll carry on by playing the victim: Repeated behaviour all over this message board alone.

An example: This is a post by Mr. Cooke on another thread:

**" Gee you guys just do not see how much we enjoy seeing how you continue
to embarrass your self and NACHI… We bait you and away you go throwing false information against me,
who cares less about NACHI but sure do love to see you show how silly you really are.
Keep it up lots of fun.
Roy Cooke "
About integrity and professionalism, here’s a post from a Member Colleague:

**" Roy…

Integrity, you lost all of yours the second you asked the membership to nominate you for an award knowingly it was another member who deserved the nomination.

You lack the ability to be fair to INACHI members. "
Don’t hold your breath: He’ll never apologize and now he’s also attacking individuals who have no interaction with him to try to justify his personal vendetta.

Just for the fact that he accused her, as a previous ADMIN, shows how ignorant he is - just to be right at all costs!

Shameful behaviour, nothing else.

Best regards,
Pat

I’m not allowing you to remove the evidence of your unprofessional behaviour.

What I want to see is a public apology from you for my Wife, who has never posted anything bad about you!

You still haven’t admitted you falsely accused her.

You are just silly no where did I ever insult your wife why do you keep wanting to make trouble .
I know of No Canadian who has posted more lies then you have .
.I am still waiting for the two letters you said you where having your lawyer send to me .

https://www.nachi.org/forum/f46/love…ectors-113359/
Talking about being insulting you called me an idiot and other far from nice things .

So glad this is on a open site so you clients can see if they look on Google .

Try reading your own posts.

What I want to see is a public apology from you for my Wife, who has never posted anything bad about you!

You still haven’t admitted you falsely accused her.