National Certification Meeting

** Toronto Meeting Group** Upcoming Meeting
[size=1] [size=1]Date & Time : 1/17/2006, 7:00 PM Topic : National Certification Q&A Speakers : Bill Mullen, RHI Agenda : National Certification for home inspectors is just around the corner. What this means is that home inspectors undertaking National Certification can be identified by the home buying public as having been recognized for a commitment to their industry and the performance of consistent, high quality inspection services.

For our first meeting of 2006, we are pleased to welcome Mr. Bill Mullen, RHI, Past President of CAHPI National, and Project Coordinator for the National Certification program as our guest speaker.

Bill will give a brief presentation about the National Certification project and what is currently being done. This will be followed by an in-depth Q&A session designed to give you a better idea of how you should be able to benefit as a National Certificate Holder.

**Where :**                                 Best Western Toronto Airport Hotel, 5825 Dixie Road, Mississauga, ON                                                                                                                        **Directions :**                                                                      East side of Dixie, north of Highway 401.                                                                                                                                                         **Map :**                                                                      [Click for Map](http://www.mapquest.ca/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=5825+dixie+rd&city=mississauga&state=on&zipcode=)                                                                                                                                                     **Contacts :**                                 Rob Hermann or Glenn Gogal at TMG@HomeCore.ca

Sure is strange how Mr. Mullen has been running around stating that the process is open and fair and that the info is being presented to all. If this is the case why has this info of a Q&A meeting not been made known to NACHI? After all its suppose to be a fair and open process open to all.

http://www.oahi.com/inspectors/m-meetings.asp

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

[/size][/size]

I tried to go to an OAHI meeting and was told that as I had used up my free meeting I was expected to make an aplictation complete with funds to attend.
Aparently you are allowed one free attendance to an OAHI meeting.
Of Course we all know that to attend an NACHI meeting all are invited to come as often as they wish and there is now effort to try and push membership so a person can attend our meetings .
Different associations different welcome .

Roy Cooke sr … R.H.I… CAHPI-ON

A Happy NACHI Member