Never Kicked out

("You don’t know the history of these two “fine members”

I have never lied to you and will not start.

“Never underestimate the difficulty of changing false beliefs by facts.”
Henry Rosovsky-Harvard

Michael Larson
*Hudson, WI *

Services provided in East MN and West WI
InspectraPro
and
Minnesota Home Inspector

')

Michael you just love bringing that up .
Why not tell the whole story Ray was removed from NACHI because he posted a letter from Joe Farsetta and would not remove the post .
The ESOP would not allow an appeal by me or Ray ’ I called the ESOP a dictatorship and I still feel that way .
No appeals allowed now can you tell me of any court in Canada or the USA that does not allow an appeal
You are a very vindictive person who can not put the past behind .
You should under no circumstances with your vindictive attitude be in any position with any authority .
You have many times over the last few months brought up this and My removal .
*Michael Larson ,*You are a very mean person .
Roy

My advice to you Roy is to shut up while you are behind.

Maybe your best bud can come here and attack your wife.

Speaking of mean, I wonder how Wendy feels about you.

Roy,

How successful would you be at getting rid of mold if you continued to provide it with moisture?

Why do you think you can tell me to shut up it is you who has folowed me and now you do not like me talking about you .
Well you are talking about Wendy how about talking about the esop charging her .

Why not tell the whole story Ray was removed from NACHI because he posted a letter from Joe Farsetta and would not remove the post .
The ESOP would not allow an appeal by me or Ray ’ I called the ESOP a dictatorship and I still feel that way .
No appeals allowed now can you tell me of any court in Canada or the USA that does not allow an appeal
You should under no circumstances with your vindictive attitude be in any position with any authority .
Michael Larson You are a very mean person .

Jim gets it.

If Mould has food and enough moisture you will not get rid of it .
Mould is not a bad thing it is just mother nature doing her thing .
With out mould we could never walk in the bush as the fallen trees would never decay.
All houses have mould spores looking for a place to grow .
I left some cheese open in my fridge and found a blue end on it thats mould .

Roy

Michael does not

Aha!!! Something a good HI may be able to understand. Time will tell!!

Are you doing this on behalf of Ray?

Use your head Roy.

Roy is a big Boy and Michael can not intimidate Me !.
Michael started this string and he has the ability to end it by saying he is sorry .
Michael has attacked me just once too often .

But I can embarrass you by telling the truth when you attack.

You do not have the ability to embarrass me
How about telling the story about Wendy and ESOP or do you find that to hot a subject to talk about .

Great glad to see you are using a part of your little Brain

[RIGHT]

[/RIGHT]

Learn the beauty of the “Ignore” option and not only will it clean up countless of worthless posts from the meaningful areas of the message board … but it will starve the mold attempting to grow there. I think it grows best in the “Not For Everyone” forum where it can colonize and feed off of itself without affecting the air outside of it. Just my opinion.

By the way, I agree that mold is not as big of a problem as are the conditions conducive to its growth. That is the issue that I am addressing with this post.:wink:

Thanks Jim but Michael has ridiculed me just too much and no way will I back down .
Thjanks James big time I do appreciate you for all the help you give people .
Now all must know what I think of Michael .

I think we know, Roy. :wink:

But you need to be aware of the fact that those of us who have him on “Ignore” are only reading his nonsense when YOU quote it.:roll:

Join the rest of us and, with one click of the button, he ceases to exist. It is really that easy.

Let’s see Roy.

You call be little brain.

Liar.

Mean

And that is just today.

:roll::roll::roll:

](http://www.nachi.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=801135) http://www.nachi.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=801135

I know you have a hard time dealing with facts but they are what they are.

http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13993

How about telling the story about Wendy and ESOP or do you find that to hot a subject to talk about .