Ontario Association of Certified Home Inspectors Annual Conference in Niagara Falls.

April 23, 2015: http://ontarioachi.ca/membership-system/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/ical&reset=1&list=1&html=1

Is this event only open to Ontario chapter members or all Nachi members in good standings?

Below copied from link above:
OntarioACHI Members$ 0.00
InterNACHI Inspectors$ 25.00
Other Home Inspector Association members$ 50.00
Non-members (not home inspector)$ 75.00

Hi Marcel,

Thanks, I did notice that after I posted. I was having trouble with their site when trying to get the info.

Cheers,
Marco Ramos

Starting tomorrow, as part of the early bird pricing until March 23/2015, the fee is waived for InterNACHI Members.

Best regards,
Pat

Moved to 23rd now.

Congratulation’s , Hope you get a BIG turn out

Roy

InterNACHI-Québec is hosting a General Meeting on that day (Feb. 24th) so I’ll not be at the OACHI meeting (unfortunately). BUT stay tuned people as there is a lot brewing between different InterNACHI Associations across Canada - all for the benefit of our members!

Best to all InterNACHI members

G

Gilles, the OntarioACHI meeting is April 23.

Sorry that I missed Québec interNACHI’s General Meeting of today.

I was told that your brew had the very best of cream…

Thanks G.

Len

Hello,

As Internachi members , do we have to re-register for OntarioACHI or we are automatically members?

Thanks You

Panos Loucaides
Certified Home Inspector
Area Manager GTA West
A Buyers Choice Home Inspections

If you plan on attending the AGM/Conference, you need to register. There is no fee for InterNACHI members until March 23rd.

Best regards,
Pat

Any more info on which speakers are attending?

Currently finalizing and we will post on the OntarioACHI Event page.

Stay tuned!

Best regards,

Pat

Hey can you get a WSIB agent to talk and in written form explain the scenarios when to and when to not pay.

Thanks Jeff!

Already looking into it… Answers take time…

Best regards,
Pat

How many are attending this year?

Hi Jeff!

Quorum has been reached.

Are you planning to attend?

Best regards,
Pat

I saw on the website a mention of being able to watch the seminars remotely? I got a call from one of my top producers yesterday and need to inspect to million dollar plus homes now and can’t make it. Will we be able to watch the seminars at a later date if we were pre-registered same as Ben’s training classes?