Putting SOP on your web site??

We talked about putting our contracts on our web sites, and some of you e-mailed me about doing the same with our and your SOP, so what do all of you say about this, thanx

No SOP on my website I took it off a long time ago. I state I inspect to industry standards. NO ONE has ever asked to see the SOP/Ethics ever in the 15 years I have been inspecting. The only ones who asked for it were the insurers and lawyers when I was sued.

I also have a problem with members being members of Nachi and posting CAHPI SOP/COE. Nachi SOP/COE are different than CAHPI’s. You can’t inspect to both and you should be inspecting to the higer SOP which is Nachi’s in my opinion.

Further I do not post SOP/COE because I exceed them anyway.

I thought you were retired, Ray/bugmenot? Oh ya, your not, you just lie about it to your association so you don’t have to pay the same dues as the fully certified members. :roll: Not very ethical. Is that why they booted you off the OAHI DPPC ethics committee? Lack of ethics? :lol: Boy your a disgrace everywhere you go. :oops:

:wink:

Oh oh here we go again. Thanks Dave.

Tell us all again about your credit rating. You must have screwed up big time. Equifax and Dunn and Bradstreet are very thorough.

Hows the kidney? See you’re still able to piss all over Mike Holmes even with one kidney.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20061013.HOLMES13/TPStory/?query=holmes
[/size][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][size=1]If you watch his show regularly – I don’t anymore – you’ll find he makes mistakes about three out of every five episodes.

Holmes and I share two different sub-contractors and from what I hear he was just an average Joe, no better or worse than anyone else, until he got his show.

Someone should write a letter to the editor straightening them/him out.

**It’s a disgrace that CAHPI is paying this guy $20K to speak at our conference. I wouldn’t pay $0.20 to piss on him.
Dave Bottoms
[/size][/FONT]

Yes I do.

I thought you were retired, Ray/bugmenot? Oh ya, your not, you just lie about it to your association so you don’t have to pay the same dues as the fully certified members. :roll: Not very ethical. Is that why they booted you off the OAHI DPPC ethics committee? Lack of ethics? :lol: Boy your a disgrace everywhere you go. :oops:

bugmenot says what? :lol::lol::lol:

:wink:

I have both SOP and COE.
NACHI’s SOP
NACHI’s & ASET’s COE.
Where the two cover the same ground I follow the most stringent.
Go to hcil.ca to see them Yeaaa baby!!

I guess that is why OAHI has failed to do anything further. I am a member in good standing. Too bad. This is what happens when due process is thrown out the window and the by-laws aren’t enforced. When you can prove you are the victim of vexhatious and bias actions OAHI backs down. Well so much for Norm Bushmans words of wisdom! Hasn’t been able to prove anyting other than the ability to blow hot air! Love it!

You might not have noticed, but the banner at the top of this forum reads “NACHI,” not OAHI or CAPHI. And if anyone wants to hear your about your troubles with OAHI they need only search the archives back four years and they can read all about it there, pretty much word for word. Not sure exactly where to search? No problem. Just pick any morning, afternoon, or evening between yesterday and January 1st 2002 and you can read Ray griping and bellyaching about OAHI. :roll: If you accidentally type in Roy instead of Ray, again no problem, you’ll get the same junk.

You really need to come up with a new tune, Raymond, or seek psychiatric help for your unhealthy obsession. :roll:

Norm