Something New

I saw one of these the other day in a home, we may start seeing more! USB outlets for the DIY person. Definate power user!

What next! :roll: Firewire!

Would the USBs be used for charging the Ipad, Phone or whatever?

Cheers

Awesome…More and more items use USB chargers?.such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, android…etc…

Some may not be if they work as claimed.

I found some info here

**$10, **I’m surprised they’re that cheap.

Leviton has a salution for those pesty night lights in the hallway and integrated them into a outlet. :smiley:
**[FONT=Arial-BoldMT][size=1][FONT=Arial-BoldMT][size=1]Receptacle Guide Lights provide illumination and
convenience in high traffic areas like foyers, hallways
[/size][/FONT][/size][/FONT][FONT=Arial-BoldMT][size=1][FONT=Arial-BoldMT][size=1]and staircases.
**[/size][/FONT][/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=1][FONT=ArialMT][size=1]Features for Leviton T6525 Include:
[/size][/FONT][/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=1][FONT=ArialMT][size=1]• Energy-saving dual LED configuration
[/size][/FONT][/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=1][FONT=ArialMT][size=1]provides a soft light that illuminates
small areas.
[/size][/FONT][/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=1][FONT=ArialMT][size=1]• [/size][/FONT][/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=1][FONT=ArialMT][size=1]Built-in photo sensor activates light only
at night or when area is dark.
[/size][/FONT][/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=1][FONT=ArialMT][size=1]• [/size][/FONT][/size][/FONT][FONT=ArialMT][size=1][FONT=ArialMT][size=1]Tamper-resistant receptacle protects
children and complies with all NEC™
TR Codes.
[/size][/FONT][/size][/FONT]

That’ll definately make a difference when going withMagicJack Plus

You still need to run a wire.
It is much easier to covert phone line to either net.
That is what I did and it only took minutes.
Simply need to change the heads.