Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Canadian Home Inspectors This is a place for Canadian InterNACHI inspectors and other home inspectors in Canada to discuss local home inspection topics.

Old 4/5/11, 7:04 PM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)

Default Re: Thanks to Roy Cooke Sr.!

See Brian that's your problem.
YOUR DO NOT THINK.
You can not say positive things to a member that GOES MILES ABOVE YOUR WORLD MATE.

Robert Young's ​
Montreal Home Inspection Services Inc.
Home Inspections & Building Inspection Services. Covering on and off islands in greater Montreal and Laval. (514) 489-1887 or (514) 441-3732.
Our Motto: Putting Information Where You Need It Most, "In Your Hands."
https://montreal-home-inspection-services.com

https://www.nachi.org/forum/f13/rece...-cooke-106880/
Need a home inspection in Prince Edward Island? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Prince Edward Island certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 4/5/11, 7:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian A. MacNeish View Post
It was not clear where the foam was applied! As I mentioned, I have found various insulations stuffed or sprayed into electrical boxes to be of concern to myself.

This board is open to the public and has many students/newbies. If they pick up and apply this to their own homes, what was accomplished? I feel the statement needed comment so that a practice that increased the fire risk in homes is not learned from a home inspectors' website.
Thanks for watching my MESSAGE BOARD BRIAN.
Funny I pay for the privilege and you for free are helping all the new comers.
HA HA HA.
Is there no end to your love of yourself.
HA HA HA>
Save me from Brian Mc,Nash.
Some one please.
HA HA HA.
Good book to read Brian. I read it 40 years ago for a class in theology.
Narcissus and Goldmund.Good read.
I do not think anyone needs saving here Brian . Thanks but its OK.
We can all live without your input.

Robert Young's ​
Home Inspections & Building Inspection Services. Covering on and off islands in greater Montreal and Laval. (514) 489-1887 or (514) 441-3732.

Old 4/5/11, 7:37 PM
Active Poster

Please Note: Wand Raymond is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

I have had the pleasure of knowing Roy and Char Cooke for over a decade. Two fine people, who you would want as friends and neighbours.

As to Roy he has been a steadfast friend, always willing to pitch in and help.

Roy was instrumental in helping Nick get a foot hold in Barrie with the first Nachi meeting being held at Georgian College located in Barrie Ontario many years ago.

We should all take a page from Cookes book on how to be a friend, helpful and professional.

Good on ya Roy! Its nice to read your peers giving you adulation which are richly deserved.

Best wishes and continued success!

Your buddy Ray.
Old 4/5/11, 8:09 PM

Please excuse me Marc and Roy for getting off topic.
I will start a thread on the general delusion section for you BrianMc.N.
And anyone else that want to blow out the candles on Mr.Cookes birthday cake ( so to speck ) with there negativity.
Great work Mr.Cooke.
I enjoy your work here at the InterNACHI and say you have been the main reason I have gained a greater understanding and insight into this great industry "Home Inspections" along with INACHI being my main backdrop.
Cheers to both of you.
Thanks.....Robert

Robert Young's ​

Old 4/5/11, 8:52 PM
Banned

Please Note: Brian A. MacNeish is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoung7 View Post
Please excuse me Marc and Roy for getting off topic.
I will start a thread on the general delusion section for you BrianMc.N.
And anyone else that want to blow out the candles on Mr.Cookes birthday cake ( so to speck ) with there negativity.
Great work Mr.Cooke.
I enjoy your work here at the InterNACHI and say you have been the main reason I have gained a greater understanding and insight into this great industry "Home Inspections" along with INACHI being my main backdrop.
Cheers to both of you.
Thanks.....Robert

OHHHH!.....Robert.......You're so-o-o-o funny!!
Old 4/5/11, 9:04 PM

Just to be fare here Marcel Gratton made me aware of what is maybe a mistake on my part.
I will clear the air and dismiss any negative issues I have mentioned and wish all the best.
Thanks Robert Young.
But Brian is another story. HA HA HA HA

Robert Young's ​

Old 4/5/11, 9:05 PM

Quote:
OHHHH!.....Robert.......You're so-o-o-o funny!!
Hope you like your gift mate.

Robert Young's ​

Old 4/5/11, 9:50 PM
Active Poster

Years ago, I was late to one of the first talks I was scheduled to give to home inspectors in Toronto. No matter, Roy covered for me, was on stage, and was giving an excellent talk on marketing when I got there. Tough act to follow.
Old 4/5/11, 10:02 PM

Nick he speaks of this often He says it with Pride.
His meeting you for the first time and first time in front of the public on stage. He is a great story teller.
This is a man I respect and admire more than most people know.
His obvious love of the industry and his love or teaching overwhelms me, as he does to everyone, through mentoring or helping on the MB..
So I say with pride I know this man and have had the pleasure of specking and meeting him and I am a better man for it.
When he speaks of you Nick he speaks with the respect you deserve and acknowladges you great accomplishments in the industry.
I am not sucking up, I am pointing out hard based fact and evidence I have witnessed.
Thanks Nick for giving us this great gift called INACHI and for members like Roy Cooke.
Night all.

Robert Young's ​

Old 4/8/11, 7:21 AM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Quote:

In Moncton, 1988 or 89, what I found in a house inspection eventually helped put a franchise "airsealing" company out of business.

I phoned the local elect. inspector at 8 PM at home that night...
I always take a few electrical switch/recept covers off, especially on winter prevailing wind walls,
Quote:
ROY.......again the hypocrite........Weren't you involved in the WENDY episode a few years back??? ......where you hounded and bullied a womanon these boards.......great play, Shakespeare!!!!
Good old Brian the Bully Calling me a hypocrite .
I bet they just love him after he has been to one of the church suppers ,Complaining to the health dept. because the spaghetti was only 135°F and where is the certificate telling all the well water has been tested.
I expect he also got his ladder and went up in the Church to make sure all the ceiling fans where grounded and that they all had the safety cable on them .
I expect his wife and kids are very timid with all his shouting he must do at home .
What a strange life this self appointed watch dog must have .

I see he just loves to tell others how he finds so many faults and how he has shown up so many home Inspectors .
He is an expert in all fields just read his posts.
He is most happy when he is complaining about others ,but can not see he has a problem .
Unfortunately his type is sure making headlines in NOVA Scotia . Google Nova Scotia Bullies
.Brian why not try being nice and helping to improve our industry in stead of being a parasite that you are.

Old 4/8/11, 8:41 AM
Banned

Please Note: Brian A. MacNeish is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

"In Moncton, 1988 or 89, what I found in a house inspection eventually helped put a franchise "airsealing" company out of business. "

Oh by the way........ I did not mention that this company provided what was was essentially a ripoff service set up to relieve folks of their CHIP insulation grants. They worked on visible portions of the house such as exterior wall outlets and window/ door trim but did not go into the attic or basements to seal areas where the highest proportions of house air leakage occurs. They were tearing off interior window trim that was sealed with paint to the wall, sprayed foam in the electrical boxes...... all in 5-6-7 hours and walked out with $600-800.....that was in the 1980's; it would be a good $$$ making price for a sleazy "entrepreneur" today!

They should have been put out of business before that for ripping off an unsuspecting public in the early days of residential energy retrofits. They had no formal energy audit training, did not have blower doors, etc......it was all to make quick, easy $$$$$.

NOt bullying......in the end.....just helping an unsuspecting public.....don't forget that they were creating fire hazards in the 100's/1,000's of houses they worked in.....they had franchised themselves in 6-7 communities in the Maritimes!! Good riddance!!

Tell us about the WENDY CHRONICLES mentioned by someone else recently on another thread, Roy>
Old 4/8/11, 9:01 AM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcooke View Post

I see he just loves to tell others how he finds so many faults and how he has shown up so many home Inspectors .
He is an expert in all fields just read his posts.
He is most happy when he is complaining about others ,but can not see he has a problem .
Unfortunately his type is sure making headlines in NOVA Scotia . Google Nova Scotia Bullies
.Brian why not try being nice and helping to improve our industry in stead of being a parasite that you are.

I still think BRIAN is a parasite he comes into our home pays nothing .
Runs down Nachi is not satisfied with NICK ,and feels NACHI is just a rip off association .
He is BULLY that complains and brags none stop .
He thinks he is great and very frequently belittles NACHI and its members and does little to help the NEWBIES and complain's constantly .

Old 4/8/11, 9:41 AM

Always vigilant and watching the world for error Roy.
This pest that calls himself righteous savor of all.
The caring and concern for mistakes cause by so many and his enormous ego and with all the weight of the world on his shoulders, and his imagined massive of intellect, its a wonder that his head just does not fall off.
HA HA HA.
He has not been humbled yet Roy, but I know someone that will teach him humilaty he richly desurves.
Then he can go DOWN STARES and talk with the deceiver Beelzebub. They can talk together and excite themselves about who caused more harm.
Intellect and intelligence are seldom practiced by the pompous and arrogant.
It's a shame.

Robert Young's ​

Need a home inspection in Prince Edward Island? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Prince Edward Island certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 4/8/11, 9:47 AM
InterNACHI Member

"AGENT PROVOCATEUR - the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action."

Brian is not to be taken seriously.
Old 4/8/11, 10:02 AM

For sure George.
Its a shame how he discredits INACHI members along with its inventor and owner Nick.
He is able to conduct himself is such low esteem and being a partial member to boot.
An invited guest in someones house.
It would be by the collar and the scruff of the neck with a quick boot in the pants onto the curb in my home.

Robert Young's ​