UPDATE: Now That You've Had a Home Inspection books for Canadians

**SALE: FREE Shipping until tomorrow night! See bottom of this post. **

Hi guys, we’ve been offering our case of 24 Now books shipped via USPS Priority Mail for a while now, and we’re going to change it up.

We are now offering instead, a full case of 40 books at $2.70/book ($108/case), and haven’t changed the shipping costs, it’s still $15/case. The books will now be shipped using FedEx International Economy (air mail), which should take only 2-3 business days to arrive in most areas of Canada (not including the day we ship the box). This is a great improvement from the Priority Mail boxes, which generally take 7-10 business days.

I want to make it VERY CLEAR that we are continuing to pay all customs fees and tax, you WILL NOT have to pay anything or owe anything at time of delivery, and if for some reason you are asked to pay something by FedEx before delivery, please alert me immediately at sales@inspectoroutlet.com and include an image of your receipt, so that I can not only refund you, but try and figure out the issue.

The cases of 24 books will no longer be offered. With the physical thickness of the book increasing, we can no longer fit 24 in a Priority Mail box.

Starting now, there will no longer be a separate page on Inspector Outlet for the Canadian cases of books, you just have to go to the regular page and choose “Canadians Only…” from the dropdown menu. The link to do so is here: Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection Book

But, for cyber Monday (but starting now!), we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all Canadian cases of 40 now books, so get your orders in! This sale ends at 11:59PM on Monday, 11/27/17, mountain time. Go to the link above.

Thanks, Nikolai.
I am ordering 2 cases.
Much appreciated.