Very sad to see.

Very sad to see.

We have great forum at NACHI .
Unfortunately there are a few members who seem Vicious and out to destroy others.
I wonder what has happened with respect others.
They seem to lack the ability to respect others .
I have no idea what their motive is in constantly trying to stir up crap.
What happened to say nothing Malicious and try to say something nice .

Are’nt there forum moderators that would simply delete back and forth bickering?

As a new observer its not very professional for so called professionals from Quebec who seem to be representatives of Nachi to be besmirching fellow members by name calling and suggesting some form of illness towards another member.

Do their respective associations know about the breach of ethical protocols they promised to uphold? Perhaps complaints should be filed.

Even more so I wonder what the public or potential clients would think of the comments by two members who appear to flaunt the rules of good taste and decorum.

Leadership seems the farthest from their roles in the abundant and repetitive name calling.

David, Roy and new Quebec member Stephen.
A am to at fault as much as the rest.

I have voiced my concerns to the ESOP, to their respective associations, the provincial arm of CREA, the OACIQ regulatory board and have not one straight answer.

This is aimed at Stephen gentlemen.
When I first arrived, as you Stephen the message board was always in flux.
A nasty place to to enter and you did so at your own pearls.

It even went further with viruses being emailed looking like official INACHI newsletters. Phone calls that were very unsettling can and still come from one member only.
The magic jack number was recorded. man what a head case.

Certain member took and take great pleasure in voicing an bias opinion in your ear. Even though they had no right to and where not addressing the right party.

SOME NOT EVEN HOME INSPECTORS.

Things have changed.

I agree with Mr.Boman.
When slurs and insults at a religious groups, especially just after the Boston incident are not taken seriously by their association, the government and the regulatory body then there is something amiss.

Accusations of taking medicines of being a bad thing or over the top mental disorder accusation and then dispensing therapsid, mental or clinical advice without a license goes over the top.
That will be dealt with.

He has been warned by his association once for dispensing such therapies or making diagnoses without a license.
He has been conducting these assaults and maneuvers freely for years.
Be nice to see a watchdog with teeth.

Way does kevin wood pay a price yet Marcel pretending to being a clinical psychologist, licensed therapist or general practitioner goes unscathed?

As for the Quebec and all involved.
IMO They group have no way to retreat.
They have taken such a hard line.
Being threatened by underhanded trickery and exposing it to them saying I will go public in an email I was then invited into the group personally.

It’s a sad day when INACHI’s accountability and transparency in Quebec can not be defended by by the leader of such an important event.

I will protect INACHI at all costs as I expressed before and now again.

I will gladly remove myself f4rom INACHI if I am mistaken and causing harm to this association fellow members.
But as you can see for yourself, their own words and actions leave many asking questions about the validity of such a group.

The outcome of this decision is where I have to work as a home inspector remember.
I will do as James B. suggests.
Quebec, Laval and Montreal are tired of secrecy and back door deals.
They are the last thing the populous of Quebec wants.

That being said.
I will leave this alone. no more posts on the INACHI MB about the event or group…

Sorry for the confusion.
I will go to my local MP’s and other independant house detectives to see if they wish to look deeper into this mess.

All the best gentlemen.
Sorry for the abundance of protesting.

NOTE: Now I see how others felt at times when they were frustrated and lampooned constantly by trying to expose what they consider a flaw in the industry.

I am not trying to discredit anyone.
I am trying to show what has transpired and what I have had to deal with in the name of getting Quebec homies grouped together.

All the best.

You’re a good one to talk, hypocrite!

Didn’t you referred to a iNACHI member as being a whore, weren’t you expelled from iNACHI for not following its COE…

As for ALL CAPS, one only has to read a few of his posts to realize that something is loose upstairs. He trying very hard to derail present talks to have iNACHI members recognized in Quebec.

Dave B, you don’t have to read posts if you don’t like them; its that simple.

Marcel can you please tell all why you continue to make this post
What do you hope to accomplish .

Marcel Gratton does not see that his actions are harmful.

Marcel, let the past be the past.
Mr. Cooke has said his piece. He owes you nought.

I am sorry if the Quebec group is anxious but 2 wrongs does not make a right.

Again no reply from Marcel ,That is exactly what I expected .

This post (Very sad to see. - Canadian Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®️ Forum ) explains Marcel very well.

My post was in response to yours wherein you talk against inappropriate commentaries by some members but fail to tell all that you made much worse commentaries and for people to see you for what you are, a hypocrite!

Anyone interested in some of Roy’s commentaries, I have the links…

[quote=“ryoung7, post:7, topic:79166”]

Marcel Gratton does not see that his actions are harmful.QUOTE]
Correction, it is YOUR actions/nonsense that may be harmful to the iNACHI membership!

Correction, it is YOUR actions/nonsense that may be harmful to the iNACHI membership!

Looks like my post fits marcel to a T

**Congratulations Marcel you again show your true colours **

For The Record: Roy Cooke is one of the two most evil and vindictive persons that I’ve ever met on any forum; Raymond Wand is the other all while ROBERT YOUNG proudly brags about being mentored by them…

Some facts below that Roy Cooke failed to disclose in his post:

• Roy Cooke is the only lifetime member to ever been expelled from iNACHI. He was reinstated conditional on his good behavior!

• Roy Cooke and his wife were given their CMI’s without any proof of neither qualification nor signed affidavit as required!

• Roy Cooke called a female member a whore and then went on preaching to members about iNACHI’s Code of Ethics!

• Roy Cooke, CMI, regularly tells members to work smart (charge more, work less) but failed to tell membership that he advertised inspections at less than $200 on his website…

• It’s all there and more:

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f48/roy-p…u-asked-30470/

Marcel is posting incorrect information . see in red

[quote=“mgratton, post:13, topic:79166”]

For The Record: Roy Cooke is one of the two most evil and vindictive persons that I’ve ever met on any forum; Raymond Wand is the other all while ROBERT YOUNG proudly brags about being mentored by them…

Some facts below that Roy Cooke failed to disclose in his post:

• Roy Cooke is the only lifetime member to ever been expelled from iNACHI.
    There has been other lifetime members suspended from NACHI.
    He was reinstated conditional on his good behavior!
    Nick invited me back and there was no restrictions another error of |Marcels

• Roy Cooke and his wife were given their CMI’s without any proof of neither qualification nor signed affidavit as required!
    This is wrong both Char and I paid for our CMIs and sent in Notarized affidavits .

• Roy Cooke called a female member a whore and then went on preaching to members about iNACHI’s Code of Ethics!
    The person Marcel is talking about conned a lot of NACHI members out many things ,and went on to con the Church in her area and got welfare and money from her husbands accident all at the same time

• Roy Cooke, CMI, regularly tells members to work smart (charge more, work less) but failed to tell membership that he advertised inspections at less than $200 on his website…
    Wrong never did I advertise or do inspections for two hundred Dollars .
    I have proof of many things Marcel has done wrong but see no reason why this needs to be posted .

• It’s all there and more:

[

Looks like Marcel has one friend on the NACHI site where Roy has over 200

I wonder why ??? Marcel is a sad person who seems to have trouble with the truth .
Looks to me like he is Jealous of some very successful Home Inspectors .
Funny he calls me vindictive and he is the person who constantly attacks others .

This post fits Marcel http://www.nachi.org/forum/f48/very-sad-see-83069/](“http://www.nachi.org/forum/f48/very-sad-see-83069/f48/roy-p...u-asked-30470/”)

On the contrary Marcel,
I have invited you personally to peer what is witness by myself and by many members I contacted afterwards.

As for my actions,
InterNACHI will be and always is held harmless Marcel. Please take that to the bank, OK?. It will pay dividends.

Its The Group’s association inaccuracies, slanderous demeaning posts, and slanderous slurs that harm this great association.

The well planned Coup d’état by the 2 members I first approached with open hands and trust will be exposed for what has transpired.

I put no words into their mouths when meeting them.
One told to refrain from entry until he could act according to InterNACHI ESOP.
The other refused outright Marcel. Said he had no time.
Only minutes later to re approach the subject matter with his own idea of how to approach Nick Gromicko and the association under the guise of marketing InterNACHI to the regulatory board…

He refuses to answer.

So please Marcel. I know you to be a smart man and I applaud your unwavering support.
Take some time away for the MB to think & review everything up until now.
then read the posts in a couple of days and look for unbiased answers that are your own.
I know you are a great member.
Please do not get confused with what I am defending. It is InterNACHI first and foremost.

Marcel,
Sorry for any emotional confusion I may have caused you.
All the best as always.

Proof that I am defending InterNACHI’S honor.
I rest my case.

Just for a couple of hours mind you. HA HA HA
What?..You though I got tired?:wink: Geeez Louise, I maybe one year older but I can still move right along.:cool:

Mr. Gratton,

Yes you are right I don’t have to read your drool, but on the other hand you don’t have to use third grade name calling on a continual basis considering you hold yourself out as a professional, and are in breach of your prescribed ethics you promised to uphold as a member of your associations.

On the other hand to use your own analogy, you do not have to reply to the posts if you don’t like what the poster is saying.

Thank you for reading this.

Anyone can be added to the list with a simple email; so you have spammed at least 200 members…

Does that makes you feel important???

It’s all there and more:

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f48/roy-p…u-asked-30470/

ROBERT YOUNG, stop wasting my time!

I have no intention of ever associating with you in any way or forms.

[quote=“mgratton, post:18, topic:79166”]

Anyone can be added to the list with a simple email; so you have spammed at least 200 members…

Does that makes you fell important???

It’s all there and more:

[

Gee do you ever have any thing nice to say .
I can see why you have no friends with your poor attitude ,
And you call me a hypocrite ,you sure seem to prove you have some serious problems in your life .](“http://www.nachi.org/forum/f48/roy-p...u-asked-30470/”)