Healthier Environment Living Program™ Q&A.

Hello to all InterNACHI Members! Jeffrey Wade here with the Healthier Environment Living Program****™. There has never been a better time to reach out and make a difference to improve the living conditions of your current customers and future customers. I am opening this post to offer answers to any questions and comments for the InterNACHI team regarding the Healthier Environment Living Program[FONT=Arial]™ and what’s in it for you.
[/FONT]

Remember - All members who join the Healthier Environment Living Program[FONT=Arial] will get 10% off of their 1st months program fee. Many InterNACHI members have already taken advantage of the offer and we’re not stopping there! When you become an Indoor Air and Surface Quality (IASQ[FONT=Arial]™) Certified Inspector, you plug into a network of professionals and their only goal is to help you succeed! [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]
If you would like to take a look and see how you can make a one time customer a lifetime customer…call Steven Ward at 888.558.5254 ext 9 or email him at steven@HealthierPrograms.com . [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]
Whether you are looking for a new business opportunity or a “BOLT-ON” to your existing business - Steven Ward, along with the entire corporate staff at H.E.L.P. can make it happen for you. Visit our website at http://www.HealthierPrograms.com and start making a difference.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]
Jeffrey Wade - Vice President[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Healthier Environment Living Program[FONT=Arial]™[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]jwade@HealthierPrograms.com[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Toll Free Corporate Line: 888.558.5254 ext. 2[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

OK. I’ll bite. Why should I get all up in this H.E.L.P. program. I’m assuming that I should do it under a separate company from my home inspection business? Seriously, how much can I make with this?

Fantastic Nick and thank you for your questions. To start, with the Healthier Environment Living Program™ there is now an environmentally friendly program that is highly effective in destroying a host of harmful bacteria and other dangerous microorganisms. The Healthier Environment Living Program™ consists of 3 valuable tools in achieving healthier indoor environments;

1.) Education - through our Indoor Air and Surface Quality (IASQ™) / Bars & Stars Education™ online certification courses,

2.) Testing - through our Healthier Verifications™,

3.) Solutions - through our unique XMICROBE™ MicroBioStatic Antimicrobial and XMICROBE™ Neutral Disinfectant and are key components to the program. We also offer other solutions that are determined after reviewing the Healthier Verifications™ Results Reports.

Through the use of these tools, members can offer their customers a whole new level of service and long lasting solutions in creating healthier environments. This also allows are members to visit their customers at a minimum of twice per year. Recommendation is once every quarter - venue will determine visitation frequency.

To assist in our members continued success, we have established a board of business professionals to provided packaged services for Education, Risk Management and Insurance, Outdoor Marketing, Internet Marketing, National Retail Accounts and more.

Regarding starting up your Healthier Environment Living Program™ business opportunity as a “Stand Alone” or a “Bolt-On” to your existing business, we have seen greater success when members use their existing customers and “Bolt-On” to their established services.

How much can you make? To assist our members with understanding earning potential we have created this Earning Model PDF file located at: http://healthierprogrammembers.com/media/imgs/marketing/pdf/001s-Earning%20Model.pdf .

Although we can’t suggest how much you will earn, it is simple math based on just 2 jobs per week and just the minimums. Income per county and state will vary.

I hope this helps Nick. Let me know if I can assist further.

Looks like it is endorsed already.

Browse >   [Home](http://healthierprograms.com/) / [What's New at H.E.L.P.](http://healthierprograms.com/?cat=18) / InterNACHI Endorses Healthier Environment Living Program 	 
		 						**InterNACHI Endorses Healthier Environment Living Program**

Thank you for your post Martin.

InterNACHI and the Healthier Environment Living Program™ teamed up back in February to offer the InterNACHI Organization a business opportunity that would allow for repeat business and a residual income.

Since then, Healthier Environment Living Program™ has been attending success seminars and hosting business opportunity webinars to try to educate businesses on how to increase their revenue and offer a unique service to their customers.

Jeffrey Wade
Healthier Environment Living Program™
jwade@HealthierPrograms.com