Live Support for ESA

This is the link for Environmental Solutions Association Live support.

Environmental Solutions Association (ESA) is  the nation's premier, membership-based training organization formed  exclusively to provide industry professionals with the training and  education necessary to confront today's Indoor Air Quality issues.  ESA  is a major provider of educational courses, both classroom and distance  learning, for the IAQ issues of Radon, Mold, VOC's, Allergens and  Bacteria.  Our courses are recognized to be the most up-to-date in the  IAQ industry.

What sets ESA apart from all other organizations are our Benefits

1. Referral Work – ESA receives approximately 15-25 job requests weekly. These job locations are nationwide and promptly referred to an ESA member in that geographic location.
  2. All ESA members are listed on the Find An Inspector page of the web site. This web page is used by many large companies, government agencies and individuals to directly contact an ESA inspector.
  3. Full pollutions environmental insurance is available to all ESA members at special pricing.
  4. Additional “money savings” member benefits includes hundreds of dollars worth of money savings and free coupons from certified laboratories
     2 free samples of either spore traps, swab or tape
     1 free mold analysis
     10% off an ELISA test for allergens
     Professional Environmental Glossary
     10% off First analysis
     3 free non-viable sample analysis
     Free Mold sample analysis
     Free copy of “Standard of Practice for Mold Assessment and Sampling
     $75.00 off of first Laboratory order
     Free overnight shipping labels from certain Labs
    Plus ESA will include 3 e-learning or home study courses FREE with your membership
    This is a $585.00 value - yours free with your membership!
    ESA memberships are worth their weight in additional member only benefits. Your membership includes
    more Referral Work. You will be given the names of 5 companies that use ESA inspectors - Nationwide - on
    a special needs basis. Just register with these partner companies to receive work in your area.
    Click the ESA Member Page tab to read even more member benefits and join our 2000 members worldwide.

https://livechat26.volusion.com/livechat.aspx?ID=1115375&location=http%3A//store.environmentalsolutionsassociation.com/&auto=0&cookieGuid=q2ur3o45sbhdyjnnyqe3ivyt&DeptID=0&Agent=&tType=](javascript:%20LaunchVolusionChat(0))

So?
G

Exactly.

Dito…

**Must have already run through his entire list of members to send SPAM email to !!! **

Aaron,
I have been a Member of ESA since September 1, 2002.
Pay no attention to Jonas…
He clearly does not speak for the totality of NACHI Members…

Jonas isn’t the only one. I get spammed as well and never signed up for any of their stuff. Either there was no Unsubscribe or the link didn’t work. I finally filed a complaint with the State Attorney General for violation of our state’s canned spam act.

Good for you…

if you do not want the email…
DELETE
and add to your unsubscribe list…

but…
do not suggest…(that as a NACHI member)

That I
as a founding NACHI Member…
and ESA Member…
add ESA as SPAM…

Your opinion is urs…
and only urs…

Joe,

You always want to throw the “I am a founding member. I was around in the beginning… etc.”

I don’t care. Nobody else cares and we don’t need it served up every time in an attempt to make your point seem more important or with more authority.

This Aaron guy just joined at the end of last month. It’s not like he has been a member for a while. He is using this new membership to take advantage of posting his wares, nothing more.

I am glad you like his product. I am glad you like the insurance as well. But there are others that have never had anything to do with this person or the business, that do not appreciate the spam or the increased spam that he sends in retribution for posting here. If it were a legitimate email message, there would be a working “unsubscribe” function. There is not. And that is the ultimate issue. Act like a professional business, get treated like a professional business. Act in another manner, get treated the same way.

Best to you.

Aaron may be new…
But
ESA has been around longer than most Inspectors…
They provide a value added educational service.
They supported NACHI when their support was critical to the development of this Organization.

They have longevity which, as a Member, I give them respect for.

I do not want a 2 year NACHI Member taking Offense and suggesting that I not support an Organization that has supported NACHI longer than he (individual Inspector) has been in business.

You were not there then and may not appreciate my disdain for your comment…
but hey…

you were not there…
and have no clue…

so do not tell me…
that I should support you…
or that my opinion
has no value…
NACHI is only here today because of the support we recieved back then…
It is not about me…
it is NACHI
(not InterNACHI) lol…

When a member such as ESA continually violate state and federal laws, it is time for NACHI to show them the door. NACHI has done it to others vendors and members who had a lot closer ties to NACHI and have gotten out of line.

I agree.

Aaron is extremely unethical…
Double charged my credit card,
The only way I could get a refund was to file complaints to our state attorney general and the BBB.
He laughed in my face when I continually tried to get him to stop emailing me.
Plus Unorganized( I cancelled other classes to sign up for his class after continued bugging to take his class, then on the last week, rescheduled his class) that sucked.
Unprofessional company.
It can be clearly seen by how many have spoken out here…

ESA are nothing more than spammers polluting this message board.

I agree 110%. This Aaron guy is not only a major Spammer he also is a total Liar. I have called him and spoke to him directly 3 times regarding their continual spam and each time he shovels his BS about unsubscribing, but obviously to no avail it never works. The guy is a 2 bit punk.

Jeff, I expended a little capitol to get you off the email list. How about you help me and lay off the BS posts about ESA?

After many complaints, to state attorney, BBB and this board. I still am receiving Spam from this IDIOT Aaron. I have unsubscribed multiple times. It is ridicules. 4 emails in a row this morning…

Yup… here we go again. Been quiet for almost a week.

**ESA… The KINGS of SPAM emails!!! **

Jeff I also got that today. :twisted: Why are they still allowed to post here?

Jim

They should be banned from InterNACHI, but according to Nick in another current thread, that will never happen! I guess Russell is right… it’s all about the $$$. To hell with protecting the members!!!

I can’t seem to get off his distribution list dispute the many unsubscribing I do and direct emails I have sent to him asking to be removed. Frustrated as well.

Aaron, if you are reading this please unsubscribe me, I do not want you ads for service.