Mold lab

I am tired of Pro Lab excuses and BS

Need Mold Lab suggestions

http://www.emsl.com/Index.cfm?nav=Lab_Locations

As J.J. says. Try EMSL, you won’t be disappointed.

Nobody is mentioning Nathans new mold startup company?:stuck_out_tongue:

Just you.

David,

I have been reading the InterNACHI message board for many years. As a member and vendor I value the opinion of others.

I have never posted on the message board but this time I felt compelled to understand your frustration and try to help in any way that I can. Please let me know what I can do to help.

Ben Fontan
VP, Operations

T: 1-800-427-0550 Ext: 268
C: (954)914-0014
F: (954)332-1007
E: Ben@reliablelab.com

David,
I have read the Internachi message board for years. As a vendor and member, I value the opinion of all who post.

I have never posted a message or replied to a post but felt compelled to do so when I read yours. What can I do to help?

Ben Fontan
VP, Operations

T: 1-800-427-0550 Ext: 268
C: (954)914-0014
F: (954)332-1007
E: Ben@reliablelab.com

http://reliablelab.com/b/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/biggerlogo_prolab.png

Thanks Ben.

Also Ben, email me fastreply@nachi.org for your member username and password, then use them to log into the message board so that your posts don’t have to go through a moderator and can appear as you post, instantly.

Since I will not be using his service, and I was the only one to mention, it appears that so far, nobody on the InterNACHI MB is recommending his new startup.

After about 30,000 samples sent to EMSL, I’d say we like them. Jason is very helpful as is their staff.

EMSL is everything you need, with awesome service.

Test your lab. Send a blank cartridge, with your other air tests on the same job, under a fictious room name and see if they catch it. It is an eye opener.

As far as Nathan’s lab goes; he has the same guy running it that Prolab lost their credibility under. Without him, it only leaves a chance for Prolab to get creditable.

David,
Email me at jbraun@mo.nachi.org and I will give you my Industrial Hygienist in Springfield cell phone number. He just does lab work now and has retired from inspecting, so his turn around times have improved.

Also EMSL is my backup lab.

Thank you James. :smiley:

We have made a lot of changes and improvements over the past few months with many more to come.

I am another EMSL fan… Been using them for about 4 years and love the service. I am also lucky that they have a lab about 15-20 mins from me, so I go there 5 times a week and get tons of great advice :cool:

Jim

Just starting to get into the Mold Inspection Business - from what I am seeing here on the Forum should I use EMSL ? Saw some negative about Pro-Lab but that was over a year ago. Are there still issues?

Also, does EMSL rent equipment? and what are your recommendations on equipment - rent or buy ?

Thanks Ken

I have used Pro-Lab for 11 years now.
Never had a problem.
I am grateful to have Ben as a personal friend! :smiley: