Maddy Needs Your Votes

Please take the time to vote for my granddaughter Maddy. She was born with major handicaps that prevent her from walking. Now that she is getting older, she needs a wheelchair accessible van. Please support her here:
http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/maddy-bazzo-shelby-twp-mi/

Thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely

The Bazzo Family.

Done…Good Luck, Maddy! :slight_smile:

Done…good luck Maddy !

Done!

Got my vote

Thank you gentleman. We appreciate it very much.

Looks ready to rock and roll. Got my vote.

Thank you Paul, we appreciate it very much.

Clicked vote now.
Hope that did it.

She is adorable Michael. Just voted and will vote again each day as allowed by the rules. With 10,000 members here she should be a shoo-in.

Done… Good luck Maddy.

Maddy has my vote:)

You guys are awesome. Thank you

I had to do a quick register, Bob, then vote…:slight_smile:

Just did my daily Maddy vote. Voting is open until May 9th and daily voting is encouraged by the site. It will take everyone here casting a vote a day to make this happen as some of the entries already have vote totals of 2K plus. Voting costs you nothing but a minute of your time once you sign up.

Michael, would it be ok to repost your original post on another forum I frequent?

Thanks, Jeff…just voted again. :slight_smile:

Please do, we are thankful for any help we can get in achieving this for Maddy. it is most generous of you for asking thank you

Thanks once again to all of you. Our family is humbled by the thoughtfulness you have shown in doing this for Maddy. Thank You All

In order to vote for Maddy, you do need to register, which takes 60 seconds. Then you are allowed to vote once a day until voting ends. Thank to all for doing this for Maddy…

Done. Good luck!