If you have any spare shekels & can help my grandmonster sell out...

much appreciated
if you’re tapped out please share on your social media…thanx badair

Leiki had the privilege of participating in the 2018 Faces of Cystic Fibrosis Calendar along with these other courageous & amazingly resiliant kids.
she’s the top row babe throwing down the Peace sign…wonder who she got that from

This year Leiki is March there are beautiful photos of her & other children living with cf. The calendar is a beautiful celebration of their precious lives.

The cost is only $15, a portion of the proceeds go directly to the CF Foundation to help fund research to find a cure for Leiki and all of the kiddos featured in the calendar!

To purchase your calendar in support of Leiki, the cf foundation, finding a cure for so many, please utilize this link CF Calendar PAY](https://www.paypal.me/2018CFCalendar/15) to order yours Now. Only a limited number of extras will be ordered, don’t miss out!

DEADLINE is 10/13/17

For out of towners - please email me your address, upon payment! kiev.adair at gmail.com

https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/adairinspex@hotmail.com/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATE0ODgAMC00MjU5LWY4YTEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADLjygyxXExkqaZMfegFjEigcASUJztyHDBUWEBDlxWtjE4gAAAgEMAAAALsu%2BKozARkexJUGHwIYgLQAAAJXbj%2BkAAAABEgAQANRz07kSsdBKs7MAqgnWP6RE&X-OWA-CANARY=mp4yJAZuBUuF-dTYTfEYz9Bke61mENUYokAQY_VzAG_1IIhFO9IsoCNhfx2V1jtwVE5fAhb79NQ.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.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.RPkrMTkz-uvUIo1qXc8KN32HpxOLHPLlI6-HKyyPKW4Z-2pQ5m23MxIrKPH7xdoukqNg3mLFGyAwjm0qEIdG9DLVpg-leMLDW9UxGwSG2C_CGyRqefF4qOE7I8QjZrUkOJOJxnSuRXtl3QpAS1dFQh8rhFmhGR8jYf87g9y8Het5CfHMkOjC-6gb5QxqJCqNl8eUn9RH3FN1lg1TMt_lN3yLp1tsAp5hM-ch4IkMUwg4L3BtQ4OLIeORrdAxiM9ubtoJHXYQJct6BqqgrlSRYvX4bzGtqRs6sNBLmZlr2pjNXI1zVK9Bo8TckoMqG7ZmXrexvn4OQJIb-Wp0VLMZow&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=True

Gmail address does not work , Please send me a working address Thanks Roycooke@sympatico.ca

thanx Roy
remove word at and insert @ with no spacing

Done!

Wanted to say that I received my calendar the other day, I was touched by the content, thank you!

thanx Tim, much appreciated, i’ll let our girls know
may you & yours have a safe & great holiday season