Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Charitable Organizations Use this forum to provide information about, encourage participation with, and to support a variety of worthwhile charitable organizations who provide services to the communities of our inspectors.

Old 10/11/17, 2:52 AM
Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) ®

Default If you have any spare shekels & can help my grandmonster sell out...

much appreciated
if you're tapped out please share on your social media...thanx badair

Leiki had the privilege of participating in the 2018 Faces of Cystic Fibrosis Calendar along with these other courageous & amazingly resiliant kids.
she's the top row babe throwing down the Peace sign...wonder who she got that from

This year Leiki is March there are beautiful photos of her & other children living with cf. The calendar is a beautiful celebration of their precious lives.

The cost is only $15, a portion of the proceeds go directly to the CF Foundation to help fund research to find a cure for Leiki and all of the kiddos featured in the calendar!

To purchase your calendar in support of Leiki, the cf foundation, finding a cure for so many, please utilize this link CF Calendar PAY to order yours Now. Only a limited number of extras will be ordered, don’t miss out!

DEADLINE is 10/13/17

For out of towners - please email me your address, upon payment! kiev.adair at gmail.com

badair

ADAIR INSPECTION
972-487-5634

Commercial-Residential-Construction-EIFS-Infrared Thermography
TREC # 4563
EDI: EIFS-MA TX # 39

National Association of Commercial Building Inspectors & Thermographers™ Member ID 12011-14TX

life is the random lottery of events followed by numerous narrow escapes...accept the good

Last edited by badair; 10/11/17 at 3:03 AM..
Need a home inspection in Illinois? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Illinois certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 10/11/17, 5:35 AM

Default Re: If you have any spare shekels & can help my grandmonster sell out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badair View Post
much appreciated
if you're tapped out please share on your social media...thanx badair

Leiki had the privilege of participating in the 2018 Faces of Cystic Fibrosis Calendar along with these other courageous & amazingly resiliant kids.
she's the top row babe throwing down the Peace sign...wonder who she got that from

This year Leiki is March there are beautiful photos of her & other children living with cf. The calendar is a beautiful celebration of their precious lives.

The cost is only $15, a portion of the proceeds go directly to the CF Foundation to help fund research to find a cure for Leiki and all of the kiddos featured in the calendar!

To purchase your calendar in support of Leiki, the cf foundation, finding a cure for so many, please utilize this link CF Calendar PAY to order yours Now. Only a limited number of extras will be ordered, don’t miss out!

DEADLINE is 10/13/17

For out of towners - please email me your address, upon payment! kiev.adair at gmail.com

Gmail address does not work , Please send me a working address Thanks Roycooke@sympatico.ca
Old 10/11/17, 8:45 AM

Default Re: If you have any spare shekels & can help my grandmonster sell out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcooke View Post
Gmail address does not work , Please send me a working address Thanks Roycooke@sympatico.ca
thanx Roy
remove word at and insert @ with no spacing

badair

ADAIR INSPECTION
972-487-5634

Commercial-Residential-Construction-EIFS-Infrared Thermography
TREC # 4563
EDI: EIFS-MA TX # 39

National Association of Commercial Building Inspectors & Thermographers™ Member ID 12011-14TX

life is the random lottery of events followed by numerous narrow escapes...accept the good
Old 10/12/17, 12:32 AM
Certified Master Inspector

Done!

Home Inspections in Palmdale Lancaster California

Tim Spargo
Spec Rite Inspections
Commercial and Residential Inspections
Flir / Infrared Training Center Certified Thermographer # 66059
Palmdale Lancaster Santa Clarita CA
661-317-5770