Clients needs inspection agreement modified to sign

I am scheduled to do a large inspection on Thursday for a State Department. I mostly used the InterNACHI commercial inspection agreement but tailored it to fit this job. They have come back saying they cannot sign it as is and have asked to remove a few items. Is this a big red flag? Could use some wisdom, Thank you

(areas within stars are items to be removed)

1. The parties agree that any litigation arising out of this Agreement shall be filed only in the Court >(add State of Washingron) having jurisdiction in the County in which the INSPECTOR has its principal place of business. In the event that CLIENT fails to prove any adverse claims against INSPECTOR in a court of law, CLIENT agrees to pay all legal costs, expenses and fees of INSPECTOR in defending said claims. < CLIENT further understands that any legal action against InterNACHI itself, allegedly arising out of this Agreement, or INSPECTOR?s relationship with InterNACHI, must be brought only in the District Court of ********>(add Whitman, Washington) Boulder County, Colorado.

2. Payment is due within 30 days of the inspection. >The CLIENT agrees to pay all legal and time expenses incurred in collecting due payments, including attorney’s fees, if any. If CLIENT is a corporation, LLC, or similar entity, the person signing this Agreement on behalf of such entity does personally guarantee payment of the fee by the entity. If CLIENT requests a re-inspection, the re-inspection is also subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.<

https://www.nachi.org/forum/f79/need-opinions-clients-request-revise-contract-111588/

So how long are they wanting to push off paying you?

I work for Governmental Affairs once and they were a pain to work for. Make sure you bid the job for enough.

When dealing with government entities and large corporations, payment can be out 60-90 days.

They likely want a so day pay schedule, at least that is what it is here. As for the legal part of things, they are likely not willing to pay your legal costs. That is a decision you need to make. It does not make you any more libel and you would likely have that tossed out of court anyways.

It is a Government Entity. If you want a piece of the pie, you need to play by their rules. Just the way it is.

Enjoy the fairgrounds. I would have been at $2199.

Thank you all. I did decide to make some modifications to the agreement and continue forward. I appreciate the insight.