NACHI and H.I.T. Interactive announce a Commercial Inspections COurse

It’s here…

Okay…

HIT Interactive, in conjunction with Nick Gromicko and NACHI, is pleased to announce the release of its Commercial Inspections Course.

This course is unique, as it dissects the ASTM Standard, and teaches inspectors what is needed to perform a commercial inspection to these ratified standards.

We remove all the mystery from the process.

The best thing of all is the fact that Nick has agreed to help bring this course to NACHI chapter locations around the US!

No kidding…

Those chapters and states interested need to start letting me know where and when!

For those not able to attend an on-site course, it will be shipping on CD within the next 3 weeks or so.

Okay folks… you asked for it, and we are delivering!

Commercial Inspections… at last. AWESOME

Hi Joe!

We have been told by Nick that New Hampshire is #1 on the list for this course. Please let us know when you are ready so that we can make announcements to the “New England area”.

How much will the CD course be?

when and how much. I’am in colorado

Well, I can probably come to Colorado.

As to availability, will probably be in a few short weeks.

Price? We’re working on it;-)

Washington state could use this course.:slight_smile:

Ted,

If you want me to come to Washington in January, call me.

If you get to meet Wendy Forsyth in person call me! :smiley:

[FONT=Arial]Joe,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Before you “come to New Hampshire” please submit your course for approval to the Massachusetts licensing board. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]This way inspectors from Massachusetts New Hampshire Maine and Vermont will be encouraged to attend a course in New Hampshire.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]The New Hampshire state chapter of NACHI is looking forward to your course.[/FONT]