Send Your Comm'l Narratives to Dominic!

Dominic is seeing how so many members are really getting into the commercial inspection side, and wants to come up with a Comm’l Narratives template for HIP.

I sent my Comm’l comments / narratives in to him, & he invites everyone to be a part of this project, no matter which, any or none reporting software you use. Send to:
dominic@homeinspectorpro.com

Dominic is helping his Mom move today, his hands are all bruised & swollen, & he’s struggling to tap out messages on his phone . . so he asked if I’d put out this request.

Hey, for all the hours he puts in here giving us free advice worth many $$$, let’s flood him with goodies!

Now if I can just figure out how to squeeze those 12 units into a small report.
Hmmm need to think about what is different as many differences do involve code.
I think Exit signs not properly placed , would be the first one off the top of my head.

Check the ComSop, Bob, & sort comments by section . . .

Yeah I gotta get around to Inspecting that section.
It is defiantly on my to do list.

Looks great from what I saw.

Hey Guys. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Anyone donating naratives will get a thank you in the about section of the program as well. Home Inspector Pro users should have just received an email regarding this topic. Hopefully it didn’t end up in your spam folder (check there if you didn’t get something from me!).

Looks like we’re off to a great response, only a couple hours into the request-
Narratives & comments are coming in on the HIP MB.

Not often you have the opportunity to create a narrative section of HI software!