AskNACHI.org » HVAC Inspection Software?

Old 12/13/18, 6:46 PM
Unregistered

Please Note: is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default HVAC Inspection Software?

We perform HVAC Inspections for residential home and some light commercial property sales. We are trying to find a software/program that can help us electronically but are finding most are generalized to a Home Inspection. Do you have any guidance or suggestions for an HVAC specific program? Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Old 12/13/18, 9:25 PM
Certified Master Inspector ®

Default Re: HVAC Inspection Software?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We perform HVAC Inspections for residential home and some light commercial property sales. We are trying to find a software/program that can help us electronically but are finding most are generalized to a Home Inspection. Do you have any guidance or suggestions for an HVAC specific program? Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Have you tried Google?

Insert: hvac exclusive inspection software

hvac exclusive inspection software - Google Search

Awards Committee Officer
SUBMIT YOUR AWARD NOMINATIONS HERE:
http://co.nachi.org/inachiawards/

The InterNACHI Awards Committee is the final authority of the issuance of any award the committee offers and any rules interpretation updates.

Larry Kage, CMI Lifetime Member
State Licensed Builder since 1973
InterNACHI Lifetime Member
~retired~

The above post represents my personal opinion.
Old 12/13/18, 11:10 PM
Certified Master Inspector ®

Most, if not all, quality home inspection software is fully customizable to fit your needs.
Old 12/14/18, 4:49 PM
Unregistered

Please Note: is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Thank you guys, I did some google research and was really hoping to find something that was already figured out as opposed to having to build my own with all the options. I guess i was just expecting that im not the first to be in need of this type of program