Please help! Need Magic Chef A/C model, age, anything...

Please help! We just bought our first home last November and the central a/c has now quit working. The home inspector made zero notation on the whole house inspection report as to the details on the unit itself, other than the fact that it is a Magic Chef. I’d suspect that it was the original unit to the house when it was built in 1986, but I’m certainly no expert. I know the photo is terrible, but this is all I have to go off of at this point. The HVAC guy came out finally and there are no identifying numbers on the unit anywhere, and there is only a discolored silhouette in the paint that remains in the location of the original mfg label. I know the whole thing just needs to be replaced (so why worry about the model #, etc, I’m sure you’d ask), but having this information is now almost essential in getting the home warranty company to comply with & cover any kind of repair or replacement cost. I’ve been searching high and low now for almost a week…

I used to work for a Magic Chef distributor.

They were bought in 1988 and name changed, so assume it was built between about 1970 and 1988.

If it’s original and 30 years old, how much will the home warranty company cover anyway?