Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Certified Master Inspector (CMI) Discussion This forum is for discussion of the Certified Master Inspector designation and the Master Inspector Certification Board.

Old 6/19/16, 8:35 PM
Active Poster

Default Certified Master Inspector booth at REALTOR Fair in Denver on July 20, 2016.

​​CMI booth maned by CMI Russ Ackerman of www.AckermanHomeInspections.com

Thanks Russ!
Need a home inspection in Florida? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Florida certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 6/20/16, 8:39 PM
InterNACHI Member

Default Re: Certified Master Inspector booth at REALTOR Fair in Denver on July 20, 2016.

I am writing very first post on this forum with an essay on conflict of interest or code of ethics violation.

Please, comment on this. Having fun and excited about starting the new journey as Home Inspector
Attached Files
File Type: doc Conflict Of Interest Essay 1st.doc (21.5 KB, 147 views)
Old 6/20/16, 8:45 PM
InterNACHI Member

Default Re: Certified Master Inspector booth at REALTOR Fair in Denver on July 20, 2016.

Hi All,

I was researching about Framing, the reason for my search is I have read my own home inspection report done by an Engineer. The report commented on Joist sizes and rafter engineered sizes.

The question of discussion here is, are inspector allowed to mention engineered sizes in the report. As per my own little experience no.

Please comment on this one.

Thank you