CMI Header color variations

Three separate color versions of the CMI header in varying stages of saturation.

If there is something specific you need to see in this header let us know in the comments.

Thanks.

Looking good.

Nice, Levi. I like #2 of 3.

You saving up to become CMI?

No, I wouldn’t take it if it was free. Some of the crap CMI’s post here is an embarrassment to the profession. Sad but true.:wink:

You be talking.:wink:

Yes it is. :shock:

WOW !! Looks to me like you do not read your post’s with statement like that.
You sure manage to post a lot of Crap .
What a sad statement to make CHAMP !

LMAO…he called you 'Champ"…

I personally wouldn’t choose any of them. While I feel Levi is good at what he does, I think he relies to much on the same library when making logo’s in general. To many look alike. Much like people who use the same website templates as others when choosing to go with DOM. For the CMI banner I think you need to get away from the cartoon characters.

I agree to dull and flat . Needs to be brighter and stand out .
I am sure we have members here at NACHI who can come up with something better .

Let’s see you come up with 400+/- original ideas within a six month timeframe! For FREE!

You want better? Pay for it.

Beats the hell out of the work that loser member we had did.

Since I think I will apply,

#2 looks better to me color wise

The inspector looks pissed though - make him look a little friendlier, have him smile or even better, use a more flattering face pic. this guy looks like a serial killer when he needs to look inviting, wise and wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcooke http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
I am sure we have members here at NACHI who can come up with something better .

Why are you ridiculing

We where not asked to come up with an alternative .
The question asked was
("If there is something specific you need to see in this header let us know in the comments. ")

I wonder why you are making a comment If I remember correctly you want nothing to do with the CMI system .
What loser member are you talking about ??? Not a nice comment !

Being polite cost’s nothing

What a friggin**’ hypocrit! **

Why are be belittling Levi and his work?

Who the heck cares why you wonder? I don’t! Wonder away.

You have your nose in everything, look up the other members name. I didn’t name him for a reason.

Talking to you is like talking to a stone solid all the way through .
I will be removing my previous post’s but yours will show my info thanks