I got this cool email from a CMI today.

http://app.e2ma.net/app/view:CampaignPublic/id:17349.1276012415/rid:884663785256822c98c161c3231e80e2

I want to be a CMI but cannot find the application that needs to be filled out. Why is it not in the CMI link to the left?

Russ,
You may want to practice a little more inspecting before going for this certification if you can’t find the app. :wink:

Administered by the Master Inspector Certification Board
About UsFind a CMIBecome a CMIRecommended SchoolsContact Us
Become a CMI

How to become a Certified Master Inspector®
Any non-felon who has completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections or hours of inspection-related continuing education (combined) in their lifetime and has been in the inspection business for at least 3 years can apply to be a Certified Master Inspector® provided he/she agrees to abide by the Board’s Code of Ethics and substantially follow a Board approved Standards of Practice.
You need not be a member of any professional association. The Certified Master Inspector® professional designation is open to all qualifying inspectors including those in the U.S. and Canada.
If your application is approved, the Master Inspector Certification Board, Inc. will issue you a certificate and list you as a Certified Master Inspector®. You may then advertise yourself as a Certified Master Inspector® and/or Board Certified™.
**Application **

Russell you need to be around for at least three years

Cheers

too funny…I just didn’t know where to find the application. My company has been in existance for over 25 years as a home inpspection company and I have owned it for the last 10. I have since became CMI. Thanks though for the input

Congrats Russell.