MICB is calling every CMI to make sure your phone number is correct.

Also surveying how many CMIs answer their phones.

When I get calls from out of my area I usually don’t answer. Right now I’m getting between 20 and 30 calls a day from a robo caller.

You would think my service provider would stop this but I’m guessing it provides them with income somehow.
If I see a 303 or 720 area code I’ll answer

Same here, I do not answer calls from outside the area code of the state.
No need to call me, my # is as in my profile. :slight_smile:

OK. Thanks.

Nick,
My phone number is correct.

Along with Paul Lesieur and Marcel Cyr, I also do not answer calls outside my area. It helps me avoid robo/spam callers.

I think it would be very helpful to have an InterNACHI CMI “Call Me” button next to my CMI listing on the certifiedmasterinspector.org website. I DO always immediately respond to the InterNACHI “Call Me” number.

Same as the other guys, but give me some heads up - like Wednesday between 1:00 and 4:00 mountain time and I’d be more than happy to talk to you. Phone # in profile is good but here you go, just in case you want to talk:
(540)239-6718.

Make sure your info is correct on the CMI website: http://certifiedmasterinspector.org/power/

Yes Sir, I’m good on my end.

Big cut down on the answering spam last 3 weeks or so as my cell caller ID somehow upgraded and warns of known malevolent callers. Might be a Android thing but not sure.

Wow, if I didn’t answer calls from out of town I would be missing over 50% of business. Yes I do get spam calls almost daily, but they can’t beat the click.

I use mr number to block unwanted calls.:smiley:

I agree, tons of transplants here with out of state area codes (people keep their phone number) and plenty of folks relocating and call from “home”.

Dom.

I even have several agents that have out of area phone numbers.

It works great. Been using it for several years.

Good here.

Same here…number is correct. Will be in a webinar tomorrow afternoon. Otherwise, I always try to answer, but don’t if I’m in a crawl space or on the roof.

Mine is good too I always answer or respond to a message as soon as possible. I never answer when in crawl, attic, or on roof.

Always answer the phone then tell them “I am in an attic right now can I call you back”… better answer is to have someone else (educated) answer the phone.

For me, it depends on the situation.

I answer almost every call = no matter the number. I can hang up on the spam or ask to call back the good numbers