Nathan Thornberry giving all of his products and services to CMIs for free.

I guarantee Nate is Not giving anything away for “free”.

Also if you’re a successful CMI you wouldn’t need any of his gimmicks.

1 Like

Free for 6 months.

after that it sounds like its about $20.00 per inspection.

Devil is always in the details. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just one reason to not become a CMI. :roll:

No thanks.

Yep. Glad I saw this before I bid too high! This pretty well locked it that I will never bother with the paperwork. I will never knowingly be associated with that scumbag vendor!

1 Like

His offer isn’t available to you Jeffrey. The vendor made the offer only to CMIs. It is up to each CMI to decide if he/she wants to accept the vendor’s offer or not.

This is an unbelievable good deal. I use quite a few of Nathans " gimmicks." Great customer service and his services actually makes my company money. So I guess in a round about way, it’s a win-win.

There ya go. Some CMIs may want all he offers, some CMIs may want some of what he offers, some CMIs may want none of what he offers. It’s all optional. You’re all big boys and girls.

SPAM

1 Like

Taharkais is not a CMI. He sounds more like a starving inspector.

1 Like

That’s funny, now you are calling all CMI’s “boys n girls”.:roll: Did i miss something? Looks like the spiff you and NT had awhile back is all good now?

DUH!

Has nothing to do with me or you. It’s a free offer made to CMIs.

Nick that page says the CMI board has partnered with that junk. why are you tarnishing the CMI designation ?

It appears to look like CMI’s as awhole use all that garbage thus diminishing the real credibility of what acmi should really stand for which is a top quality inspector with the knowledgeand skills to back it up and not just some used snake oil salesman that needssome gimmicks to be a great inspector.

Those products, whether good or bad or useless are definitely not neededwhatsoever to be a greet inspector nor are they any part of any qualification or requirement to become a CMI. They are simply some vendors widgets sold to inspectors to be used as marketing gimmicks, and even you have said many times thatsome of them are completely useless to the clients and nothing more than amarketing tool for the inspector.

vendor products and services should be kept separate from the actual skills of any inspector especially when used as a cheap ploy and attempt to fool thepublic in thinking that a top notch cmi inspector somehow needs any vendortricks and widgets to be a top quality inspector.

This goes for any good inspector and not just a CMI.

Jim

Junk is junk.

Sorry Linus I was editing while you were posting…LOL

Nick that page says the CMI board has partnered with that junk. why are you tarnishing the CMI designation ?

It appears to look like CMI’s as awhole use all that garbage thus diminishing the real credibility of what acmi should really stand for which is a top quality inspector with the knowledgeand skills to back it up and not just some used snake oil salesman that needssome gimmicks to be a great inspector.

Those products, whether good or bad or useless are definitely not neededwhatsoever to be a greet inspector nor are they any part of any qualification or requirement to become a CMI. They are simply some vendors widgets sold to inspectors to be used as marketing gimmicks, and even you have said many times thatsome of them are completely useless to the clients and nothing more than amarketing tool for the inspector.

vendor products and services should be kept separate from the actual skills of any inspector especially when used as a cheap ploy and attempt to fool thepublic in thinking that a top notch cmi inspector somehow needs any vendortricks and widgets to be a top quality inspector.

This goes for any good inspector and not just a CMI.

Jim

Some CMIs want those products and services, especially for free. You’re all big boys and gals. You make your own decisions. I’m not your Momma.

OK I agree, maybe some do want to use his products, but that doesnt mean The cmi board needs to PARTNER with rws ? that is like painting a picture to the public that CMI’s believe in all that useless garbage, and yes even you have said some of it is useless.

Claiming that CMI has partnered with this junk is damaging to the CMI designation plain and simple.

It is 1 thing to announce his deal he is offering, and it is another to claim CMI is partnering with it, BIG Difference.

He is also using the CMI logo and he is NOT a CMI, in fact not even an Inspector, just a vendor selling his stuff.

Jim