Ok Beat me up

I have joined the ranks of the Certified Master Inspectors and can take all the heat you guys want to throw at me. I decided to use all the tools available to expand this business so I can retire when I reach 100. I want to be at the bottom of the tallest building in Bolder Co when Nick jumps out the window if this does not expand the business. Remember I live in the middle of a cow pasture;-)

Let’s see how honest you are.
Did you pay the full amount or was it a gift?

Congratulations, well deserved!

Guess.

Nick talked Dale D into joining (paid for it) several months ago. We haven’t heard a word from Dale since.

:smiley: :smiley: :twisted:

hflwDUig.jpg

You’ve been a master inspector for years Charley…You just didn’t have that fancy logo…

Bob I don’t do welfare I have always paid my way in anything I do I don’t take the hand outs at the xmas party on this board Nick has given me one Red hat and a jacket at Vegas in all the years I have been a member

Thanks Jim I would say the same about you:D

Hey Charley now you can be the Master of the Master since you already are a Master.:mrgreen:

Just curious but congratulations on joining Kevin as Master Inspector and considered one of Kevin’s peers at long last.

We can now take what you say seriously because of this amazing acheivment that makes you superior to us low lifes whom know nothing till we also pay up.

Glad to see you started a whole thread to …brag about it ?
Gee ,almost like getting a union or city worker job.:wink:

Certified Master Inspector isn’t designed to impress those of us who already know Charley. It’s designed to impress those who don’t. And it works.

Not designed to impress less than qualified Inspectors either.:mrgreen:

Then why was this thread started? Only ones that will read are those that already know him.

Lol…
Sure is fun jerking the chain.

Yes it is marketing but tell that to half the guys here whom are under the impression the wizard just gave them a brain.

Wow Bob did you skip your Meds today since when was I the braggart you attack Russ over nothing and now me. My philosophy on life is just tell how the cow ate the cabbage. The only person I considered beneath my pay grade is the Fat boy and I think everyone knows why. I Purchased the CMI designation because of the two guys I have in training I needed to expand the business. If you can not understand that just go join Bushy and his sheep followers you seem to be gaining the same mentallity

There is no hidden motives with me I lay it all on the table, there are no secrets on this board it would have been noticed as soon as I started marketing and then you would have said Oh he was trying to hide the CMI thingy. GEEZ get a life

Congratulations Charley, now you are a Master like K. Wood, maybe he will teach you a few things. :mrgreen::wink:

*** Forbid;-)

:wink:

Well deserved Charley, you were a Master a long time ago my friend.

My comment was in reference to Nick’s statement <CMI is used to market people that do not know you>.

So you can chill out Charley. After all you you’ve been one of the most, if not *the *most, naysayers of CMI from the get go, including very recently.

If you feel those three magic words will help, along with the “Buy Back” program, more power to you.