September CMI Online Meeting

Good Evening Everyone;

Just a reminder, our first CMI online monthly educational meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 4, 2007 at 8:00 PM CST.

“Will Decker” will be our guest expert/instructor regarding Thermal Imaging and its impact on the home inspection industry. The online meeting will be held on the CMI message board in one of the “Live Chat” rooms. You will need to be registered for access to the chat room meeting area. Please contact Henry Valenzano for registration and access issues:

http://www.certifiedmaster.com/forum/index.php

Hope to see you all at the meeting,

If any of our CMI designees have dual membership in another HI organization, can you please post the CMI meeting information on their message boards.

Thanks and hope to see you all at the “Live Chat” online meeting September 4, 2007 @ 8PM CST…

I am looking forward to this meeting very much.

I just tried to registar and the last button to complete the registration did not work!

Hey Vern;

Contact Henry Valenzano, he’ll hook you up!

hank@dchi.com

Hope to see you all at the chat room tonight (Tues at 8pm cst).:wink:

Are non CMIs allowed to come to the Meeting .
… Thanks Cookie

Hi Roy
The meeting was only requested for CMIs

I certainly hope not. Otherwise, we could hold the meetings right here on the NACHI website and let the mayhem begin;-)

If you need to sign up for the meeting do it soon i will not be there for the full meeting.

Thanks Will!

Good meeting. Thanks for taking the time to answer so many questions. You’re powerpoint presentation is awsome as well.

Thanks again,
:smiley:

Sorry Guys… something came up and I missed the meeting.
I heard Will really shined. Thanks Will.

Thermal class log is posted in CMI downloads.